This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claudia Black

I watch Pitch Black 4 the 1st time and Claudia Black was in it.
    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

never even knew there were several "pitch black" movies

(I only know of one sequel & it aint called "pitch black 2")

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver
      never even knew there were several "pitch black" movies

(I only know of one sequel & it aint called "pitch black 2")
      Darn internet talk ...there is only one, but the Riddick series has three total. I like the series. I wish they would finish off Chronicles of Riddick.

I thought she did a good job. Her part wasn't that huge anyways. Can't expect oscar worthy performance on a low budget scifi movie.
      "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
      The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
        Darn internet talk ...there is only one, but the Riddick series has three total. I like the series. I wish they would finish off Chronicles of Riddick.
        me too - but Riddick is now king of the galaxy (or whatever it is he took over in the movie). I doubt they could come up with something palatable to follow that with

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver
          me too - but Riddick is now king of the galaxy (or whatever it is he took over in the movie). I doubt they could come up with something palatable to follow that with
          Come on, it's Hollywood. Of course they could come up with something. I sure wouldn't mind seeing another Riddick movie.

As a side-note, Claudia Black was also in the movie "Queen of the Damned". Another small role for her, but still, it was nice to see her on the big screen.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jash
            I watch Pitch Black 4 the 1st time and Claudia Black was in it.
            Pitch Black 4? Any more details please?
            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
              Pitch Black 4? Any more details please?
              I think he/she is referring to the original movie CB had a role in.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

I do remember her in Pitch Black. She played one of those "Hollywood Australians," where every other word out of her mouth was "bloody."

It just occured to me the other day that Chronicles of Riddick was basically a sci-fi remake of Conan the Barbarian. Warrior, last of his kind, King By His Own Hand...wacky stuff.
                Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                What have these years left to me?
                Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
                  I do remember her in Pitch Black. She played one of those "Hollywood Australians," where every other word out of her mouth was "bloody."

It just occured to me the other day that Chronicles of Riddick was basically a sci-fi remake of Conan the Barbarian. Warrior, last of his kind, King By His Own Hand...wacky stuff.
                  4 = for. sorry for the confusion.
                  Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Originally posted by jash
                    4 = for. sorry for the confusion.
                    No probs
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Internet talk.....it's a pain in the mikta.

Comment

someone needs to write a program that automatically takes internet idiot type and makes it readable for regular people. it'll change all the numbers to words, and abbreviations to words, and then punches you in the face at a designated strength based on how ridiculous your internet idiot typing was.

on topic, i just read that she was in pitch black the other week. having seen the movie a number of times (though it is a god awful movie), i had absolutely no idea she was in it, and i can't even remember who she was or what she looked like. she got died, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                          someone needs to write a program that automatically takes internet idiot type and makes it readable for regular people. it'll change all the numbers to words, and abbreviations to words, and then punches you in the face at a designated strength based on how ridiculous your internet idiot typing was.

Comment

Working...
                          X