• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3

when is it starting?

October 4th in the US and Canada.

Comment

Perhaps we should start a speculation thread for season 3 cos i dont think we have a proper Season 3 Specualtion thread.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        Perhaps we should start a speculation thread for season 3 cos i dont think we have a proper Season 3 Specualtion thread.
        Be my guest, I would discuss in that thread.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

great well I was wondering if we should start bye getting the stuff from spoilerfix ? oh and if a mod could please turn this thread into a sticky and rename it Season 3 Specualtion thread please that would be helpful too .

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            great well I was wondering if we should start bye getting the stuff from spoilerfix ? oh and if a mod could please turn this thread into a sticky and rename it Season 3 Specualtion thread please that would be helpful too .
            Is Spoilerfix reliable?... It's given out less than perfect information before...

I like Lostpedia, found it quite helpful & reliable... Plus, it's got Theories too, which might take the fun out of creating your own, if there all read there, or possibly just back you up in your own Theories...

Comment

Ok we will go with Lost pedia as it looks much more relaible.

so heres the lowdown on Season 3
              According to the recent Poster the characters standing at the start of the season (although whether we will see them all for the first few episodes is doubtful) are....

Jack
              Kate
              Sawyer
              Sayid
              Charlie
              Claire
              Hurley
              Locke
              Mr Eko
              Desmond
              Jin + Sun
              Rose + Bernard
              "Henry Gale"

Now according to various rumours apparantly season 3 will focus on the backgrounds of The Others. How they came to be on the Island. And it has already been stated that a Desmond centerd episode will be one of the first of the season too.
              So we can deduce that Locke,Eko and Desmond survive although perhaps they will be seperated from the other main characters for a while like Michael Jin and Sawyer were at the beginning of Season 2.
              Erm apparantly there is going to be alot more characters introuduced this season and rumour has it there may even be some more survivours from Flight 815 too.

Ok ive started this lets see how it will continue....

Comment

Also, seems that Michaels role is now a reccuring one, so we'll still be seeing what happens to him and Walt this season. I'm wondering how the introduction of new characters is going to affect the old ones, only time will tell I guess.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope they decide to do away with Michael permanently. I hope Walt goes away after finding out about what Michael did to Ana and Libby. I don't even see how he rationalizes it. He just says, "I'm sorry" like it was, "oh I did something, I'm sorry Hurley, why are you looking at me like that". Michael seems to whiny for me. Had he told Jack and Locke about the Others plans and who Henry was, then I would understand, but instead, he chose to do what he did. I hope his boat capsizes and Walt lives and is picked up by a ship.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I agree that he went about it the wrong way but I did understand where he was coming from. After all this time finally getting his son back now these mysterious people are saying that if he doesn't do what they ask he'll never see him again. I would've hated to be in his position.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, The First Episode is Titled 'A Tale of Two Cities' (With Desmond reading Dickens)... it could possibly relate to the Losties & the Others?

And the Second Ep is Rumoured to be titled 'The Glass Ballerina' & involve a Dream of Sun's about her Childe as an Adult...

Plus, there are the New Cast/Guests:

Kiele Sanchez: 'Nikki'
                      Rodrigo Santoro: Unamed Brazilian Character (Karl?)
                      Elizabeth Mitchell: Juliet ?Jack's Love Intrest?

Plus, Cindy The OA Flight Attendant is set to make a re-apperance, whether in a Flash-Back or as a Prisoner of the Others....?

And Shannon, Libby & Ethan too, probably in Flashbacks...

Plus, They'll be more Post-Crash Real World Events (e.g The Portuguse Speaking Men in Live Together, Die Alone... So the World is there...

If Season 5 takes place in 2006, & if Rachel Blake 'disappears now' We might get to see her on the Island? She can't appear in S3, as it takes place in 2003 & we know she's here now. Unless she's been to the Island & had here memories Wiped or is Lying to us?...

Comment

New love interest? I rather he be with Kate...

"Sorry I kissed you..."
                        "I'm not."

True love, true love.
                        Last edited by Descent; 31 August 2006, 06:51 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                          New love interest? I rather he be with Kate...gah!
                          You and me both! Although I'm not too worry about it...

Originally posted by The Prophet
                          Well, The First Episode is Titled 'A Tale of Two Cities' (With Desmond reading Dickens)... it could possibly relate to the Losties & the Others?

And the Second Ep is Rumoured to be titled 'The Glass Ballerina' & involve a Dream of Sun's about her Childe as an Adult...

Plus, there are the New Cast/Guests:

Kiele Sanchez: 'Nikki'
                          Rodrigo Santoro: Unamed Brazilian Character (Karl?)
                          Elizabeth Mitchell: Juliet ?Jack's Love Intrest?
                          Okay, so I know you guys have sort of established using Lostpedia as a source for spoilers, but a lot of this stuff seems to conflict with stuff on Spoilerfix, which I have found to be reliable... enough.

According to Spoilerfix:
                          • The first episode 'A Tale Of Two Cities' is Kate centric
                          • 'The Glass Ballerina' is the third episode

Just a comment on the speculated name for Rodrigo Santoro's character, I've seen a lot of people refer to him as 'Karl', and I'm fairly certain it's only because that was the name of his character in Love Actually, but again, who knows?

And to bring over a spoiler of my own (*gasp!* it's from Spoilerfix):

"It will be revealed that Jack has met one of "The Others" back in the real world; this will relate to why he is the only one they are able to cooperate with, although he will be extremely wary in the beginning. Get ready for politics-on-the-beach when the clique returns Jack-less and limping to confront a populace ready for regime change, and an aggressive new leader with a dangerous motivation."

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                            New love interest? I rather he be with Kate...

"Sorry I kissed you..."
                            "I'm not."

True love, true love.
                            Ooooooh i'm so with ya there

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                              Okay, so I know you guys have sort of established using Lostpedia as a source for spoilers, but a lot of this stuff seems to conflict with stuff on Spoilerfix, which I have found to be reliable... enough.

According to Spoilerfix:
                              • The first episode 'A Tale Of Two Cities' is Kate centric
                              • 'The Glass Ballerina' is the third episode
                              Did I say Second? Sorry... Lospedia doesn't say that, I ment an episode afterwards, it was 3am here when I wrote that, so my mind was Off, Sorry...

I'm Sure A Tale of Two Cities would be a Desmond Centred Episode, he Loves Dickens, & his Past seems to echo some of his story's (Along with Odyseus'...

Just a comment on the speculated name for Rodrigo Santoro's character, I've seen a lot of people refer to him as 'Karl', and I'm fairly certain it's only because that was the name of his character in Love Actually, but again, who knows?

And to bring over a spoiler of my own (*gasp!* it's from Spoilerfix):

"It will be revealed that Jack has met one of "The Others" back in the real world; this will relate to why he is the only one they are able to cooperate with, although he will be extremely wary in the beginning. Get ready for politics-on-the-beach when the clique returns Jack-less and limping to confront a populace ready for regime change, and an aggressive new leader with a dangerous motivation."
                              There's aparantly an Episode (Possibly the First) that deals with Being interogated by an Other (a woman- possibly Juliet? ), possibly they've met before?...

Plus, I'm sure I've read on Lostpedia (Aha! ) That there's an Un-named, woman that's suppost to take have Leadership abilities.....

Meh, Spoilers are Unreliable, I don't think either Site can be truely reliable, Producers Change things, Actors try to mold characters, Actors are unavailable, People start rumours, Theories are treated as fact, etc...

Comment

Working...
                              X