Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earth should have some new ships by the end of the season...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth should have some new ships by the end of the season...

in season 9 they were able to build 2 ships within a year(Odyssey, Korelev)

and at the end of season 10 we should have 2 or more new ships don't you think?
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

yep, or a least a pice of tech that would even damage the ori warships
    sigpic

Comment

I wish they created another ship similar in design to the Prometheus. I reckon it would look pretty cool having two differently designed ships fighting alongside each other.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah..not really a prometheus one like but a different one..and maybe they could make them bigger, 'cause compared to ancient, asgard, ori ship they're tiny
        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack
          yeah..not really a prometheus one like but a different one..and maybe they could make them bigger, 'cause compared to ancient, asgard, ori ship they're tiny
          Atlantis has Aurora specs, maybe put some Anciet tech on new ships?
          At least shields? Or (wishful thinking) drones?
          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence
            Atlantis has Aurora specs, maybe put some Anciet tech on new ships? At least shields? Or (wishful thinking) drones?
            yes, i was wondering the same thing....if the atlantis has access to Lantian database why not copy it and send it to earth to make it operational...it tower episode (think it was the tower...with lord protector) the atlantis team sized jumpers/drones perhaps other tech...why not use the database and a jumper or two and put some tech on dedalus/odessy... ancient shields should be easy if zalenka could turn jumper cloak into shield plus hermiod could help.
            sigpic

Comment

Everyone says we couldn't but (shhh) I disagree

And I hope we get more ships out before the end of the season

Comment

I think it's really lame they can make one of those ships in 6 months.

Comment

It should be taking more like a year per ship. Those ships are expensive and time-intense to make. On top of that, they have to make it in secret.

If the world were altogether on this, they could churn out.... maayyyybe 5 a year.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                    It should be taking more like a year per ship. Those ships are expensive and time-intense to make. On top of that, they have to make it in secret.

If the world were altogether on this, they could churn out.... maayyyybe 5 a year.
                    if the gate weren't secret we could probably do 12 a year.
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

They should just build the ships off world using the Goa'uld's production facilities.

Comment

I don't think we will see any new ship designs at this point, unless the specail effects team has already made it, at this point in the series unless they also plan to use the ship in Atlantis I would think we are not going to see many new types of ships and things... for the studio it is "Why spend money on a dead show"

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                          I think it's really lame they can make one of those ships in 6 months.
                          They`re probably building 2 concurrently so they most likely do take atleast a year to build, its just that the two ships were finished within 6 months of each other.

I think the only reason they would have two different designs of ship in development/construction at the same time is if the second design (the first being 304s) incorporates some sort of new technology that will help battle the Ori or otherwise be a massive leap beyond the 304s.
                          It would just be unrealistic to have two different ship designs to accomplish essentially the same goal and with the same abilities.

I think drones are unlikely but I don`t see why we couldn`t have some sort of weak to medium beam or pulse weapons by the end of S10.
                          Also considering that we have access to Atlantis and the Aurora specs we could find a way to boost shield strength/hyperdrive speed a bit. Not to fanw**k levels, just something a little better than what we currently have.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                            if the gate weren't secret we could probably do 12 a year.
                            You're still limited by trinium mining.

Comment

whats the point in building ships when the ori shoots those laser that cut throught our shields like hot knife thru butta...serously they just slice through shields and th lasers still have enough power to go through the entire ship...

and....
                              Spoiler:

Like Adria said there will be alot more Ori "Super bowls"(ships) coming....i dont think 2 Earth ships going to stop a entire fleet of Ori Super bowls
                              DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Working...
                              X