Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenori/Marcai in Season Three (Beware of massive spoilers for "Revolution"!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenori/Marcai in Season Three (Beware of massive spoilers for "Revolution"!)

No one else has brought it up yet, so I figured why not start a thread?

I was curious to see what fans think the direction for Lenori will be in Season Three. Or tell us what you'd like to see.

Spoiler:
    After all, we know he won't be a Tok'ra any more. Marcai's gone, and we don't know what happened to him.

I will say episode five, which we'll be breaking this weekend, will see some great moments between Lenori and Kayla. Great moments, I'm telling you. Can't wait to write it. But I'll have to finish episode four first.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I think...erm...I don't have a clue. It should be interesting and I was toying with the idea of a non-Tokra Tokra character. It should add some interesting elements to his character.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
      I think...erm...I don't have a clue. It should be interesting and I was toying with the idea of a non-Tokra Tokra character. It should add some interesting elements to his character.
      Yeah, that's definitely true. There have been some nice scenes early on that show that this isn't something that hasn't had its long term effects. Exploring these elements has been and continues to be a lot of fun.

Can't wait to see your reactions come October 26st. Just two more months to go.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I'd imagine he'd be feeling somewhat lost and empty. I can forsee some interesting scenes with Chris coming up!
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
        X