This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Adria a citizen of Milkyway,a product of Ori & Ancient

I was thinking about Adria, she was created by the will of Ori, and Vala is her biological mother.An human born with as much knowledge as possible.
    She is like the leader of the Ori fleet in the milkyway.

Her position is carefully planned by the Ori, she is a human with ascended being's knowledge, which means the "Ancient" can't do anything against her.

But i just realize that Adria was born in the milkyway, she is a citizen of milkyway by birth , through her mother Vala , Adria is also a product of the Ancient ,because Vala was a human of milkyway .
    In a way Adria is as much the product of Ori as she is the product of Ancient.

May be the Ori pick Vala to be her mother because she is from milkyway ,and Adria use her mother's origin as part of the propaganda .which gave her the right to invite Ori ship into the milkyway .

I don't think that matters. what matters is that 1. she has most of the ascended knowledge of the Ori, and 2. she isn't ascended so the ancients won't attack her.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
      I don't think that matters. what matters is that 1. she has most of the ascended knowledge of the Ori, and 2. she isn't ascended so the ancients won't attack her.
      and I still believe as far as authority and knowledge, the Doci is highest cuz
      1) The ori possess a human similar to a Goauld, and how Anubis did, so I would expect that the Doci could see their knowledge, like with Goauld and their hosts.
      2) The second part of number one.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

it doesn't matter...
        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
          and I still believe as far as authority and knowledge, the Doci is highest cuz
          1) The ori possess a human similar to a Goauld, and how Anubis did, so I would expect that the Doci could see their knowledge, like with Goauld and their hosts.
          2) The second part of number one.
          Posession rarely works both ways, though the Ori share knowledge and information with the Doci, he isn't part of their "loop".

Adria is, for all intents and purposes, an Ori in the Flesh.

Comment

shes ori...like she said the ancients wont step in...and the ori no it...seems to me this is a game of "Go" and the Ori are domintaing the playing field unless Ancient can do some sort of miracle move
            DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
              3. She's absolutely gorgeous.

Comment

Yeah but if you think about it , MERLIN Himself did something simulary to what the Ori have done here ....

She does have most of the KNOWLEDGE of the Ancients , Witch would mean that the Ori Cheated ... merlin was watched over couse of his cheating with Ascnetion ... Why not her ?

Second She really doesnt have all the KNOWLEDGE of the Ori , Or she would knwo that the Ori wont HELP Ascend any of there Followers ... But still she is cheating ...

And i do belive she is the HOTTEST Girl on Sci-Fi , and the Hottest girl in the STARGATE World ... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by [SGC_ReplicÅtors]
                  shes ori...like she said the ancients wont step in...and the ori no it...seems to me this is a game of "Go" and the Ori are domintaing the playing field unless Ancient can do some sort of miracle move
                  Oh, some Keimas and then the Hand of God and the Ori are toast.

Comment

As Vala said, the Ori used her to slip one of their own over the border

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-
                      Yeah but if you think about it , MERLIN Himself did something simulary to what the Ori have done here ....

She does have most of the KNOWLEDGE of the Ancients , Witch would mean that the Ori Cheated ... merlin was watched over couse of his cheating with Ascnetion ... Why not her ?

Second She really doesnt have all the KNOWLEDGE of the Ori , Or she would knwo that the Ori wont HELP Ascend any of there Followers ... But still she is cheating ...

And i do belive she is the HOTTEST Girl on Sci-Fi , and the Hottest girl in the STARGATE World ... LOL
                      Merlin cheated in our galaxy, they cheated in their galaxy...

She was born in the Milky way, so she isn't invading but all her crap was givin to her before she came to the galaxy.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-

Didnt Vala say that she actually knows that the Ori dont ascend? She said the Priors were unaware but Adria was collaborating with the Ori and spouted 'propaganda' to Vala to convert her or something like that. Anyway thats debatable since the Ori could have left a self destruct program or brain washing one to make sure she was loyal.

And yeah i think if she asked people to follow Origin, the people would agree

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                        X