This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 2

Who here is looking forward to Halo 2, i cna't wait, i play hte original on xbox whenever my friends come over, we even to system link for a 4v4 match. The weapons will look more detailed, the auto rifle looks much better, and you can have new convenant weapons such as a rail gun( do no know the name) the convenant energy sword, ect. I am looking forward to the dual weapon capability!

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Anyone else geting hyped over this?

HALO 2 looks awesome!
    Last edited by DownFallAngel; 26 September 2004, 12:25 PM.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I have been hyped on this game forever, and nover 9th (at least in Canada) is Halo 2. I love the pistol, just sniping wiht it, and of corse, the sniper rifle

Comment

11-09-04!!!

The freaking Bungie President tattooed that date onto his arm, just to ensure that HALO2 will be coming out that day!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          11-09-04!!!

The freaking Bungie President tattooed that date onto his arm, just to ensure that HALO2 will be coming out that day!
          Now thats pretty funny!
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            11-09-04!!!

Errrrrr........It was henna dude, bungie are passionate about their games but not stupid

Originally posted by Baal_Lord
            I love the pistol, just sniping wiht it, and of corse, the sniper rifle
            You know the pistols not as powerful now right?

You guys getting the limited tinned edition with the bonus DVD over there?

Comment

i think were getting the dvd, all i know is that i preordered it

Comment

Dya not get this lovely shiny tin then?
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...865842-8127628
                Last edited by Whitster; 07 September 2004, 03:07 PM.

Comment

I think I'm much more hyped for Nintendo games than Microsoft.

Metroid Prime 2
                  The Legend of Zelda (No Title) (The next Gamecube installment)
                  Paper Mario 2
                  Resident Evil 4

^ Those are games worth waiting for.

Comment

I wasn't a large fan of Halo when I rented it a long time ago. But since I haven't really enjoyed an Xbox game since Ninja Gaiden, I do look forward to picking this one up. As it is really the Xbox's marquee game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                      I think I'm much more hyped for Nintendo games than Microsoft.

Metroid Prime 2
                      The Legend of Zelda (No Title) (The next Gamecube installment)
                      Paper Mario 2
                      Resident Evil 4

^ Those are games worth waiting for.

Man all those games look pretty good too but when you consider that the next 4 games to get excited about on cube a spread across an 8 month release schudle it's not surprising people are starting to see it as a dead horse.

Personally I'm excited that Burnout 3 should come in stock at Gamestation today so I can pick that up a few days early.

Comment

I need to go back and play all the resident evil titles. I've only played 0, and that was a great game.

Also, HALO is ownage when that comes out.

Then GTA5 comes out.

Comment

Halo is the greatest FPS of all time (OK, I haven't played Doom3 yet ), can't wait for Halo 2 (Since I don't have to buy it, I'll mouch from my friend and his X-Box )

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                            Halo is the greatest FPS of all time (OK, I haven't played Doom3 yet ), can't wait for Halo 2 (Since I don't have to buy it, I'll mouch from my friend and his X-Box )
                            I must say Halo is first, then Doom 3, the graphics are amazing and its jsut so fun to play, jsut like Halo

Comment

Halo 2 = best game on X-Box or any console ^-^

Even check the link in my sig to see
                              sigpic
                              In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Working...
                              X