Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Anubis (Spoilers for S8's Lockdown)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Anubis (Spoilers for S8's Lockdown)

This thread has spoilers for Season Eight's "Lockdown" ...

I have been wondering about anubis and how he survived his ship beign blown up in lost city partII. I know hes part ascended, but how was he able to enter hte russian officers body?
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 August 2004, 07:13 AM.

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Trought the Int space station
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

*cough* *cough*

SPOILER ALERT!
      Really, this thread belongs in the season eight folder. There are also spoilers in this for season eight, so it needs a spoiler warning!

See, if I hadn't of read certain spoilers for season eight, and I wanted to avoid them, I'd be spoiled
      I understand you are new, but read the GateWorld policy to spoilers first! And also, you have a big spoiler in the title of the thread.
      __

__

Comment

Yeah Anubis is right, the title is VERY spoilerish, which is bad because thread titles can appear on the main Forum page. And if you've seen season seven, but not eight this will spoil it for you, so it definitly needs to be in the season eight folder. Happens all the time, so not that big of a deal, the mods will fix you up.
        Rocky

Comment

Madeline, I believe that it is Lockdown that the spoilers are referred to. Where they have 'problems' with the Anubis situation.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            Yeah Anubis is right, the title is VERY spoilerish, which is bad because thread titles can appear on the main Forum page. And if you've seen season seven, but not eight this will spoil it for you, so it definitly needs to be in the season eight folder. Happens all the time, so not that big of a deal, the mods will fix you up.
            *waiting for mods*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              *waiting for mods*

It seems to be done.

On another fiction storyline, I wonder if Anubis could have stopped the ship from blowing up, such as using an ancient device!
              __

__

Comment

Working...
              X