This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would win?

If O'Neill, Jackson, Carter and Teal'c were to fight Sheppard, McKay, Ford and Teyla without any weapons or any unfair advantage except for knowledge, training and ability, are there any even matchups, and who would win? Just curious.

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed...

SGA fans' ages poll

As team or individually?

As team it would be SG-1. Even Daniel has more fight exprience than McKay. The other three of SG-1 are warriors in their own right.

Comment

Originally posted by Z_2
      If O'Neill, Jackson, Carter and Teal'c were to fight Sheppard, McKay, Ford and Teyla without any weapons or any unfair advantage except for knowledge, training and ability, are there any even matchups, and who would win? Just curious.

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed...

In the order given.....I'd go with:

O'Neill, McKay, Ford, Teal'c

O'Neill we know is hard core military....black ops and the like....Sheppard....nothing much has yet been revealed about his past except just being a pilot....

Jackson never wins a fight...nuff said...

Carter is rarely seen in h2h situations and is also a split role character......Ford is regular military and probably spent more time on the upkeep of such skills.....

Teal'c i think would outlast Teyla thanks to the symbiote.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I personaly think shepard would be able to beat Jack, i know he has more experience but hes older, not as agile as shepard, bu theres no dougt that tealc would beat the girl

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
          Teal'c i think would outlast Teyla thanks to the symbiote.
          He no longer carries a symbiote.

In any case. In hand to hand combat, he could probably take down all of them He is really really strong
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_Lord
            I personaly think shepard would be able to beat Jack, i know he has more experience but hes older, not as agile as shepard, bu theres no dougt that tealc would beat the girl
            Sheppard's character isn't too far off from Jack's age, and it seems Jack is still really 'active' for his age, but i guess your right, imo, i think it maybe a tie.

I think Daniel could easily kick Mckay's booty, haha...

The others, Teal'c vs Teyla, she is fast, but Teal'c can just throw her away, so i guess a tie or something.

I don't think Ford can take even Sam, haha... I dont know, we don't see much hand to hand combat in the shows, but i do know the women can kick booty, haha...
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
              He no longer carries a symbiote.

In any case. In hand to hand combat, he could probably take down all of them He is really really strong
              D'oh!

You get used to 1 idea after so long....things just fly out without realizing it!
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ

Comment

team SG-1 of course will win.
                they have the expirience , besides that , teal'c is strong like 2-3 men

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c22
                  team SG-1 of course will win.
                  they have the expirience , besides that , teal'c is strong like 2-3 men
                  Don't forget that he is stronger and more healthier than almost anyone in the sgc , which is where a chunk of personel came from who is now at Atlantis
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Teal'c would beet the hole Atlantis team alone. ]
                    I cant imaging Teyla fighting without a weapon. (I'd say that even Ishta is better then her).
                    Dunno about Shephard. But i dont think he's that strong
                    Mckay would run away.
                    Not talking about Ford. He's also weak IMO.
                    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

SG-1 would win as a team. We haven't really seen too much of what the Atlanis team can do yet, and after so many years of watching SG-1 I just have more confidence in them. Individually? hmmm...Teal'c could beat any of them. Mckay probably would run before he fought. (No offense. I love Mckay too, but I can't picture him fighting. ) Jack and carter could hold their own, as could Sheppard, Ford, and Tayla. Daniel...I can picture him with a gun. But hand to hand? I'm having a hard time picturing that but I'm sure he could hold his own.
                      Daniel:Nyet
                      Jack: Daniel?
                      Daniel: He just asked me if we were Soviet Spies. I just...
                      Jack: Nyet???

Comment

SG-1 would win, of course.

McKay would just grovel.

Comment

all this mckay bashing.....

lol

i think the writers could easily turn him into a more military character....oh sure he'll be a smartass and scientist first...but unlike namby pamby Jackson, the circumstances in Atlantis could easily evolve into a setting where McKay would need to really know how to fight.

Heck, the writers have already given him automatic weapons. Jackson hardly ever gets those and usually only when one of the 'rea' soldiers goes down.

I like Jackson, don't get me wrong....i just think McKay is and could be portrayed as, harder....
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                            all this mckay bashing.....
                            i think the writers could easily turn him into a more military character....oh sure he'll be a smartass and scientist first...but unlike namby pamby Jackson, the circumstances in Atlantis could easily evolve into a setting where McKay would need to really know how to fight.

Heck, the writers have already given him automatic weapons. Jackson hardly ever gets those and usually only when one of the 'rea' soldiers goes down.
                            1. The writers eventully will give McKay a situtation that he needs to how to fight.

2. Have you ever thought that Jackson prefers not to use, or carry, an automatic weapon. But, can use one if the situation calls for it.

Comment

Well Jackson prefer not to use weapons at all.
                              "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
                              X