Inara on Stargate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inara on Stargate!

In case no one knows, Morena Baccarin appeared on the last SG1 episode as the Orici, which is one of the new central characters... Yay more Morena on TV wheee~~!!!

I wonder when the rest of the crew of Firefly is gonna show... They can do a spoof in the 300th episode.

^ Jewel and Adam have already been in the show, Jewel in "Instinct" and Adam in "Heroes" (right?) Nathan would be fantastic in the show as a member of the Genii IMO
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

well, Jewel was in SGA, but yeah, Adam was in Heroes in season 7.

Comment

Oh yeah forgot about that... Adam Baldwin's character is still alive in SG1 though so we might see him some time in the future. Jewel's character however, is not...

Also, I couldn't really tell if it was her... All that Wraith makeup does not suit her. She should return as a sex-crazed Ancient or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
          In case no one knows, Morena Baccarin appeared on the last SG1 episode as the Orici, which is one of the new central characters... Yay more Morena on TV wheee~~!!!

I wonder when the rest of the crew of Firefly is gonna show... They can do a spoof in the 300th episode.
          im really looking forward to seeing this when it shows in the uk

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni

Also, I couldn't really tell if it was her... All that Wraith makeup does not suit her. She should return as a sex-crazed Ancient or something.
            You'd have to replace "batteries" with "Zero Point Module" but essentially a character like that would work (y'all know the non PG-13 quote Im referring to )
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I thought now that Morena was going to be/is on SG1 there would be a thunk thread made, cause she's pretty pretty and thunk-ish.
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                I thought now that Morena was going to be/is on SG1 there would be a thunk thread made, cause she's pretty pretty and thunk-ish.
                Very good idea.

I look forward to seeing how see plays the role of Adria on SG1. She was very good in Firefly, and its good to see she got another gig on a sci-fi show
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Yey, saw the episode and she was great in it. I hope she will be back for much more!
                  Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Yeah. Her and sci-fi go well together. I saw her on the OC (I only watched cause she was on) and it was weird (different) cause she was all like human, and laughy and stuff. She's good at serious rolls and stuff
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

i saw the episode with her last night and i think she was awesome in that role. i like her character in firefly and in the movie and i'm happy that she was in stargate.
                      Click me, help me grow!
                      Spoiler:
                      WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                      MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                      SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                      MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

I'm a new Firefly fan but I'm so excited. Can't wait to see this episode!

Comment

Hmmm...am I the only who thinks she'd make a darned fine Wonder Woman?

Hmmm...and Joss Whedon is doing the Wonder Woman movie...interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Karyyk
                            Hmmm...am I the only who thinks she'd make a darned fine Wonder Woman?
                            I think she would make a great wonder woman
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

yea she'd be great at wonder woman, especially for firefly fans who she's already eared respect for being a good actress from

Comment

Working...
                              X