Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Heyerdahl/Todd/Halling/Pallan Thunk/Appreciation

Ain't he just the coolest!
    I was so dumbstruck when I found out he played the wraith in Common Ground & he's in No Man's Land as well, and don't you just love Haling and Palin

Spoiler:

"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Ain't he just the coolest!
    I was so dumbstruck when I found out he played the wraith in Common Ground & he's in No Man's Land as well, and don't you just love Haling and Palin
    Nice that he's in one of the season's best eps!
    I've been trying to catch all his non-SG appearances too.
    Here's some screencaps from Dead Zone, Psych, and Saved
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Pallandrone; 27 August 2006, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl is such a cool actor.

The first thing I ever saw him in was Kingdom Hospital - I think - and then I next saw him in the SG1 episode Revisions.

Comment

I've been thinking of drawing a portrait of him, he just got one of those characteristic faces that sets him apart
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Do you guys want to join in with the figuring out a name for Chris's Wraith in Common Ground?
          I though Reverend somethingorother? You fill in the blanks cause of how he said
          Spoiler:
          with the life giving thing is given to the most devout worshipers

Comment

I don't know, how about Craig?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Commander
              I don't know, how about Craig?
              Reverend Craig, hmm has a nice ring to it

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                Reverend Craig, hmm has a nice ring to it
                I would say Daniel, but given

Spoiler:
                Daniel becomes a reverend for some fanatical cult and walks around with a staff going Hallowed are the Ori

Comment

What about something slightly whaky like Rev Luepay

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                    What about something slightly whaky like Rev Luepay
                    Doesn't fit Sheppard's style, either Craig or Gary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Commander
                      Doesn't fit Sheppard's style, either Craig or Gary.
                      Neither does Mr Hooper from Defiant One, but this Wraith is different, I would think he'd name him something a little more dignified

Comment

Okay, how about James, of course we already have a Jimmy so...

Nicholas?

Comment

I'd say "Chris", as an homage to the actor

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
                            I'd say "Chris", as an homage to the actor
                            that'd be cool

Comment

awww yay! I was waiting for a thread like this. He has actually made me LIKE a wraith lol......... Sauron your right I can see him as a Chris.. =]

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Working...
                              X