X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Planet Taken over count. Spoilers through Counterstrike

K this threads simple.

Its used to keep track of all the planets the ori have taken over and discuss what this planets being taken over means for the show.

So far the most important losses.
    Chulak
    Dakara
    Langara(Jonas Homeworld)
    Hebridan(Warricks Homeworld)

Then Teal'c says 6 planets have fallen in "morpheus"

Sam said 5 more at the end of Counterstrike(including Langara and Herbridan)

The Planet that the ori had taken over but the jaffa destroy with the Dakara weapon.

Also Several more might have been taken because the SGC was doing recon on planets taken over by the Ori in "uninvited"

It seems as though the Ori are kicking are butts right now.

What planet do you think will fall next. Also do you think Jonas or Warrick survived the attacks.

Please share your thoughts.
    sigpic

Pretty much anywhere that we have an alliance with that the fans have liked over the years is 100% doomed
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

What happened to the 6 Galaxies that were taken over? Or was that an erronious report & it was 6 Planets?...

Comment

^ That was just a misquoted spoiler I think, its never been mentioned in the show IIRC
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yes right now it seems we are doomed.

But off all the planets I would like to see teh Aschen revisited and i think they have the best chance vs the ori.

That bio-bomb they had might do the trick vs the ori.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annubis' hitman

But off all the planets I would like to see teh Aschen revisited and i think they have the best chance vs the ori.

Against their followers, yeah. I doubt the Aschen are still around, though. Seeing as how the first Gate address we gave them was to P3W-451.

Spoiler:
            Also, if Adria's shield could protect her from the Dakaran device, I doubt an Aschen gene bomb will get through.

Comment

O i forgot about that black hole adress.....

good point Bragi.

Anyway i just thought of something else.

what about the Oannes they seemed advanced

Maybe they could fight the ori.
              sigpic

Comment

Nope. The Aschen are farmers. The Ori would cream em. The Asgard could take out the Aschen.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

O i forgot about that black hole adress.....

good point Bragi.

Anyway i just thought of something else.

what about the Oannes they seemed advanced

Maybe they could fight the ori.
                  Yeah the Oannes are a race I've been wanting to see return, but like many I don't think they can stand against the technology of the Ori. The reole and the Nox stand the best chance through camoflage and trickery. They'll probably be among the only planets not to eventually fall.

Also I wonder what the Ori are going to do about the Gadmeer ship *ponders*

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Working...
                  X