This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis vs. Celestis

I just had a thought, but I wonder if the Holy City of Celestis, the city of the Ori, is as advanced and powerful as Atlantis. If so, I also wonder if it has the flight capability like Atlantis. I would love to see the two cities battleling it out together in space, probably in the Milky Way obviously.

I just can imagine it... Celestis comes zooming out of the super gate and the Ori is seen flying out of it. A few seconds later... here comes Atlantis emerging from hyperspace. And since the Ori are now in the MW, we see the Ancients coming down from the higher plane, surrounds Atlantis and the two forces- Ori vs. Ancients and Celestis vs. Atlantis due battle. AWESOME!!!!!

quite honestly, I dont think you can compare them. Atlantis was a city built by the Ancients/Alterans as a city, where as Celestis (spelling? ) is just a city built for / by the ORI, apart from the ORI and the Priors there are no weapons, shields or any real technology in Celestis (apart from automatic doors, or was the the prior?) I assume the DOCI has powers but we havent seen them yet, apart from voice when Ori is inside him, but I dont think voice is a power!

I dont think you can compare Celestis vs Atlantis, Atlantis was built as a ****, Celestis, from what we have seen is a actual city. However, I would love to know and see more about Celestis, I thought it was amazing and cool when we first saw it in 9x03 (or was it 9x02?), and I immediatly thought of heaven! I LOVED it. However we just dont know enough about it

back to on point though, it would be cool to seem the fight, but I dont think it will happen!?

Comment

Working...
    X