Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Convention in Chicago, how to find more info.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Convention in Chicago, how to find more info.

The two will be hot off the third leg of Creation's official Stargate SG-1 conventions tour in Chicago, where they are scheduled to appear on Saturday, August 28. Also appearing in Chicago that weekend are Tony Amendola and Tom McBeath (Friday), and Amanda Tapping and Christopher Judge (Sunday).
    Oh man! SG1 con is finally comming to my timezone. I just have one problem...I can't find any information about it. Does anyone know any specifics about the Con or know where I can get that info? I don't want to have my favorite actors just a hop, skip, jump, and an hours worth of traffic away and not be able to go see them.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

i don't have thier address handy, but do a search for 'creation conventions' and you should find a link. my suggestion is to go to their site.

When in doubt, go to the source
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Creation's official site is http://www.creationent.com/

Click on "Upcoming Events" at the top of the left-hand menu.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
        Creation's official site is http://www.creationent.com/

Click on "Upcoming Events" at the top of the left-hand menu.
        Thanks guys but nevermind. I want to see AT more than a lot of things right now...A few hundred dollars is just not one of them.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

Working...
        X