Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright Then What Is Theory On The Weapon???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read alot on the Arthurian mythology and I'm theorizing that that it is a device but as the Sangraall is is truly a tangible weapon or something that makes you become a weapon or something strange like that... I'm not quite sure. It's kind of nerve racking.

What are your theories.

Become a weapon? That is sort of interesting. I just keep thinking of something along the lines of the Dakara superweapon for some reason everytime its mentioned.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

If I remember my mythology right there are several versions of the Sangral, some weapons some fountain of youth etc.. But in all versions you have to be pure of heart in order to use it. So if you are pure of heart it is possible you become, more powerful, a weapon yourself or you are givien something that dimindhes once you use it. If it is you becoming a weapon it is likely whoever activates the weapon will not be coming back.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

maybe the weapon just neutralizes the powers of the ascended beings or the ori in our galaxy.....like how daniel and cam did it to the prior for the short time period in the 4th horseman. if the priors can't use thier power, then they can't fly the ships and stuff, we'd gain an incredible upperhand in the fight.

Comment

Turns you into a prior? ;o

Comment

Originally posted by Konijn
            Turns you into a prior? ;o
            Very interesting.....worth exploring.... so many things come to mind !!!

Good one !

Comment

*possibily* the key to get to the weapon, or open the magic door to start the weapon is still hanging around on Merlin's neck.

Merlin's hologram told Daniel "what you seek is right before you" (or something to those words)

unless it was the device Daniel disabled in "Camelot" (SG-1, Season 9)... but unless it's also in that alternate dimension and still in working condition. Whatever it is, I think it looks very similar to the ancient device that was used to destroy the replicators.

PS: I haven't read all of this topic, so, unless to reinforce something already mentioned, if this sounds similar...

Comment

what if it make acended being UN-ascended? After all what is the best way to fight the Ori ships? with better tech. How do you do that? since the Ancient sit on their asses most of the time becasue they are ascended, what would they do now if they suddenly got change back into human. Their existance then would be in jeopardy. They probably build all sort of cool stuf to fight the ori.

Comment

Working...
                X