Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grodin/Craig Veroni: We'll never forget you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grodin/Craig Veroni: We'll never forget you!

Oh, come on! He can't just die. They should bring him back. He doesn't even have his own smiley! How pathetic is that? I know I'm just a sucker for all the guys with accents, but really! I think he should have stayed on. Maybe even as one of those guys who's not detrimental to the team, but a familiar face, like "Oh, look. There's Grodin!" And if you are going to kill him make it pretty, folks! I'm against just blowing someone away. He might have been shot protecting someone else or something. Then they might end the scene pulling out from his dead body with sad music and give us a chance to cry before all the action re-fires. (I know writers don't like to slow the action, but someone just died!) Do others agree or am I just alone in this?
    Help me! I'm stuck in the stargate!

How come I never make friends like that?
    You need to get out more.
    We're in another galaxy -- how much more out can you get?!
    (suddenly looking suspiciously at his kebab) Is there lemon in this?! (He hurries off to find out.)

Sadly, no one has agreed with me! But, sometimes you gotta do stuff alone. I guess I have to reply to myself.

Grodin rocks! Here's a pic to thunk.

Did you all know his first name is Peter? (on the show)
    Help me! I'm stuck in the stargate!

How come I never make friends like that?
    You need to get out more.
    We're in another galaxy -- how much more out can you get?!
    (suddenly looking suspiciously at his kebab) Is there lemon in this?! (He hurries off to find out.)

Comment

Actually, I really miss Peter too. I was devastated when they killed him off in Siege. *weeps* I still write about him in my fics. Actually, there was a really nice fic on LiveJournal today that was about Zelenka, Grodin and Bates waiting on Manara during Storm/Eye that was excellent (a gen fic, if that's of concern). It was called "The Way We Look to a Distant Constellation".

Really, really nice fic.
      Mice
      Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Working...
      X