Firefly/Serenity shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefly/Serenity shirts

I so have to get this shirt: http://stylinonline.stores.yahoo.net...nitybudda.html

There are a few others here, too. http://stylinonline.stores.yahoo.net/serenity.html
    Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

refresh me on the Buddah shirt refrences there -- I don't recall who or in what situation that phrase came up in Firefly/Serenity....

Comment

It's something Mal says in Serenity when he surprises Inara at the Training House. Where he's "disguised" as a lady. Mal's version of a prayer.
      Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

Classic quote, makes me laugh every time. I HAVE to get one
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I want a blue sun shirt
          Or one with the quote in my sig

Comment

hahaha! Oh man, that is like my favorite quote! I really want a browncoat shirt too, or the hoodie. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

i'm getting this one

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/serenit.../fpt_/opt_/c_1

and this one

Comment

CafePress has several good designs, including a selection of Buddha items (shirts, greeting cards, mousepad, etc).

Click images for detail...

"Dear Buddha..."

Shiny - Let's Be Bad Guys.

Can't Stop the Signal

BLUE SUN

Firefly: How I Found Serenity

Fruity Oaty Bar

I Am So Going to the Special Hell!

You Can't Take the Sky from Me

Gorram!

-----

Comment

Here's another great one: http://outerrimoutfitters.com/shop/i...products_id=12

"Fighting Elves". I love it.

Comment

Holiday season is ho-ho-homing in on our signal, and any festivous tree will be as naked as Mal is in "Trash" without a Serenity ornament. This one has both a hanger and a base stand for year-round display on any Firefly mantle...

Serenity Ornament

Comment

ooo yay!

im gonna get a cant stop the signal one or a dear buddah one

Comment

I have the "Browncoat" shirt from this site:
                        http://www.outtotheblack.com/shirts.html

It's shiny. Bluesunshirts.com also has some good ones. I bought a hat from them.

Comment

Wow, I need to get these shirts as soon as possible.
                          sigpic
                          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by TRexx
                            Holiday season is ho-ho-homing in on our signal, and any festivous tree will be as naked as Mal is in "Trash" without a Serenity ornament. This one has both a hanger and a base stand for year-round display on any Firefly mantle...

Serenity Ornament

must
                            get
                            one
                            *drool*

Comment

Those shirts are ALL the sh*t.

Comment

Working...
                              X