This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issac Hayes on SG1

Isaac Hayes (South Park) will guest-star in the upcoming Stargate SG-1 two-part episode "Reckoning," along with Mel Harris (reprising the role of Oma) and Cliff Simon (as Baal). Hayes, who recently completed a role in SCI FI's upcoming two-hour film Anonymous Rex, will also guest-star in the upcoming episode "Threads," along with George Dzundza.

Source: SciFi Wire (that side bar with the quick topics and what not)

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Nice

Comment

I wonder if he's gonna make any sweet lovin to some Tok'Ra hotties!

Comment

Oh I can see it now..

Anise returns :O

Comment

According to sg1_spoilme Wayne Brady will also guest star on some episode:
          http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1.../message/12398

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
            According to sg1_spoilme Wayne Brady will also guest star on some episode:
            http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg1.../message/12398
            Ok now that's just wrong...

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a Jaffa?"

Comment

Could one of the people mentioned above be Anubis
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Oh, my!

Thanks for the news! That sounds like very interesting casting.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

No offense, but I'd rather see Wayne Brady than Isaac Hayes. At least I know Wayne is nuts about Stargate. He also isn't as highly known.

Why the need for "big name" stars, anyway? Stunt casting is usually a sign of desperation.

Comment

That's awesome! I love me some Isaac Hayes. I could listen to him talk all day long. I wonder what part he's going to play? And I love Wayne Brady too but I wonder what kind of part he'd play?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      That's awesome! I love me some Isaac Hayes. I could listen to him talk all day long. I wonder what part he's going to play? And I love Wayne Brady too but I wonder what kind of part he'd play?
                      Maybe instead of Wallace Shawn they could get Wayne to play the inept system lord that accidentally captures SG-1... I should find where I wrote up that idea. T'would be funny.

Comment

I wonder if Teal'c will get a "theme" song out of this...

Who's the alien Jaffa warrior
                        That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
                        TEAL'C!
                        Ya darn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
                        For his brother man?
                        TEAL'C!
                        Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
                        When there's danger all about?
                        TEAL'C!
                        Right On!

They say this cat Teal'c is a bad mother
                        SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
                        I'm talkin' 'bout Teal'c.
                        THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man
                        But no one understands him but his woman
                        TEAL'C!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Not to be a jerk and ruin the good mood of the topic, but shouldn't I have gotten a "Thanks DownFallAngel" for this info thingy on the site?

Also, were do we mail in stuff for like upcoming show titles, and actor watch and what not?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

There's the Report News link on the Gateworld main page.

I think actor sightings are more of a thing to be posted here, though, rather than "reported" to the site. And Morjana usually has the scoop on that stuff, posting monthly lists of upcoming appearances. But there's always the chance she'll miss something. *ducks lightningbolts aimed at her* And it's usually nice to have reminders the day before or day of the "sighting", since I tend to forget things as quickly as I'm told.

What was the question again?

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                              Not to be a jerk and ruin the good mood of the topic, but shouldn't I have gotten a "Thanks DownFallAngel" for this info thingy on the site?

Also, were do we mail in stuff for like upcoming show titles, and actor watch and what not?
                              If you posted this before Darren did on the site, then yes

There's a report news link somewhere on the main page. (Which I reported the Wayne Brady thing to over 2 weeks ago )

Comment

Working...
                              X