Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Altantis Episode (Beware of Spoilers )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Altantis Episode (Beware of Spoilers )

Chevronnine has uncovered title of new Atlantis episode
    Spoiler:
    "The Brotherhood" which is being written by Martin Gero, no further details are available at the moment any suggestions on what the episode will be about.

Check out the link below for more details
    http://www.chevronnine.com/index.php...id=508;start=0
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

It's the new "Rogue NID" in Atlantis!!!
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Maybe Ponytail/Ego guy from Thirty Eight Minutes is their spy

Comment

Originally posted by David85
        It's the new "Rogue NID" in Atlantis!!!
        Very Funny but I doubt it that the TPTB are going to introduce rogue NID like element in Atlantis.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          Chevronnine has uncovered title of new Atlantis episode
          Spoiler:
          "The Brotherhood" which is being written by Martin Gero, no further details are available at the moment any suggestions on what the episode will be about.

Check out the link below for more details
          http://www.chevronnine.com/index.php...id=508;start=0
          The source is simply the internet movie database. Don't know why people just don't mention it outright instead. www.idmb.com All thsi 'uncovering' 'unearthing' makes me think people have read too much about watergate (the nixon stuff, not the stargate episode )

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1236625/

"Stargate: Atlantis" (2004) TV Series (episode 1.13 "Hot Zone") (episode 1.16 "Brotherhood, The") (writer) (episode 1.06 "Childhood's End") (writer) (episode 1.10 "Storm, The") (writer) (episode 1.11 "Eye, The")

However, as to who filled in the info is anybody's guess. IMDB does have an error margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
            Very Funny but I doubt it that the TPTB are going to introduce rogue NID like element in Atlantis.
            It won't be, but doesn't that sound like a name for some top serect thing like the NID?

Jack prob didn't even let any NID members through the gate even if they tried, he would just shoot them.
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I hope atlantis doesn't go down that road. I hated 90% of SG-1 episodes that were about the NID.
              Wier: Nice work Rodney!
              McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
              Wier: Yes, several times....
              [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Working...
              X