This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ticket problem...help?

Starting a different thread so more will respond hopefully!!

I ordered TWO tickets from the Creations website. Preferred seating for Saturday at the Chicago con. Yesterday, I received ONE in the mail!!! One ticket, one set of autograph tickets, and one sticker, which I guess you wear on your shirt so they'll know where you belong. It says on the receipt that came with this ticket that TWO were ordered and TWO were shipped!!! I tried calling yesterday at 3pm CST and they said they were closed!! Which couldn't be true since they close at 3pm PST!!

Another thing.... I ordered these tickets a month ago. On the ticket I received, it says row P. However, just being curious, I checked out tickets at the Ticketmaster website and they are selling row O seats! How can that be? People just ordering now can get a row ahead of us?

So, I'm going to call again today, but has anyone heard of this? Do they ship the tickets seperately or do I have a problem? Please, any help/advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Welcome to creative mismanagement of Creation.

Sorry, I should feel more sympathy, but I so despise Creation and I'm so used to them royally frelling up things for everyone that it's a bit hard to work up much of a reaction.

Good luck. Methinks you'll need it.

Comment

all i can suggest is to keep calling them. e-mail them, call again....basically keep at it until you get an answer, and when you get it, note who told you what or get something on paper so if that person was wrong, you don't face even more 'i don't know why x told you that, it's not our policy, our policy is Y'
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Keep calling back and emailing them until your phone explodes. You'll get through.

Comment

Oh man, I hate that they are known for this! I don't like drama! LOL

Well, I emailed someone at Creation yesterday afternoon and haven't received a response as of yet. I called back this morning, and convienently the "ticket manager" was not in the office so I will have to call back tomorrow and "maybe she will be in" I was told! "No one else can help you". OMG!!! You mean you only have ONE person handling ticket problems?? Holy Cow!

So I will be calling when there door opens tomorrow and my phone just might get pretty hot cause I want what I paid for!!! And this whole thing about people getting better seats than me when I ordered over a month ago,....well, lets just say they're gonna get an ear full!!!

Thanks for your input gaters!

Comment

Ticketmaster sucks.

They frequently screw up orders (I'm not sure if they handled your order or someone else did) because they're pretty much a monopoly - they don't care.

They also frequently hold sections of seats and release them later on which explains why better seats are now available.

Comment

Luckily I got mine OK, preferred weekend, row K. I understand they wait until about now to assign seats, cos the Gold pass people are in the very front, and they have to leave enough time to sell as many as poss. Then they start assigning the preferred seats.
              Good luck!

Comment

yeah, but i also saw an announcement on a list from creation saying that they were selling gold passes through this friday for the chicago con, so it's obviously not sold out. (they did say that it was gonna be huge, over 1000 folks so expect a crush)

and they also said that friday was the cutoff for gold tickets

Keep harrassing them. call that person at open of business in the morning and don't let up until you get a response.

you'er right, you deserve what you paid for.

sigpic

Comment

Just posted on the Creation's website:

"PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TICKETS ARE NOT ALWAYS MAILED IN THE SAME ENVELOPE SO PLEASE WAIT TO MAKE SURE YOU GET ALL THE TICKETS YOU ORDERED. "

Ok, I'm waaaiittiiing!! LOL You have until the mail runs today!! LOL

Comment

Well, there was nothing in yesterday's mail. Guess I can give them till today's mail runs huh?

Comment

it's thursday, you'er running out of time.

Me? i'd call them. find out if it's at least been mailed, surely they can tell you that

sigpic

Comment

I called after the mail ran once again with no avail. Yep, there was a problem..they DID only ship me ONE ticket! But I spoke with the "Ticket Manager" and I am supposed to meet her at the convention for a "ticket swap". She said our seats will now be O 12 & O 13. So maybe one good thing came out of this...we got 1 row closer! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl
                          But I spoke with the "Ticket Manager" and I am supposed to meet her at the convention for a "ticket swap".
                          Wow. That sounds risky. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

Mhhh, though they said that you should make them send you a confirmation of what they told you on the phone. The guy at the door may not know (or more likely won't know) what some 'Ticket Manager' told you on the phone...
                            *crosses fingers that everything turns out fine*
                            ShimaTsuno.de

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl
                              I called after the mail ran once again with no avail. Yep, there was a problem..they DID only ship me ONE ticket! But I spoke with the "Ticket Manager" and I am supposed to meet her at the convention for a "ticket swap". She said our seats will now be O 12 & O 13. So maybe one good thing came out of this...we got 1 row closer! LOL

If the person you talked to was Anne, then she wont forget. I had a chance to meet her at the NJ/NY convention a few weeks ago. Also should mention that Anne and her people where the ones running the ticket entry the first day. So the chances are in your favor. Just be sure to bring your paperwork showing what you paid for and you should be fine.

Enjoy the show!! I know I did.

Comment

Working...
                              X