Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does "Home" air? (POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does "Home" air? (POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILERS)

Here (on GateWorld) it says that "Home" will be airing in two weeks, after "Underground," yet at both Chevron Nine and TV Tome, it says that "Home" airs after this week's episode "Poisoning the Well." Can anyone confirm for sure?
    Rocky

I believe Gateworld may have the episode order and date wrong. On the MGM and SciFi official sites for Atlantis, Underground is listed as 109, after Home (108). In the upcoming episode section of SciFi it lists up to home:
    08/20/2004 10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS POISONING THE WELL
    08/20/2004 12:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS POISONING THE WELL
    08/27/2004 10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS HOME
    08/27/2004 12:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS HOME
    09/03/2004 10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS
    09/03/2004 12:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS

There are more episodes listed but it doesn't say their titles, I presume it's Underground, The Storm, The Eye.

Comment

Thanks Markey! I hope you're right, cause I'm really looking forward to "Home." Now maybe we can get David or Darren to fix the episode guide for us !
      Rocky

Comment

Several TV Guide listinsg (which is where gateworld and others no doubt get their listings) list "Home" on the 27th, while others list "Undeground." Since Scifi lists "Home," I believe that episode will air. Doesn't matter to me. I'm watching anyway!

Comment

We just updated the episode guide this week, as a GateWorld source informs us that "Home" and "Underground" have swapped places. "Underground" should now air first, on August 27.

The original order came from SCI FI's published schedule. We ought to see the preview for "Underground" after "Poisoning the Well" this week, to confirm the change.

Darren

Comment

Ah, that's good now, because there'll be a break between the Genii stories...

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
              Ah, that's good now, because there'll be a break between the Genii stories...
              Yep, I was thinking that too.
              Rocky

Comment

Working...
              X