This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

episode help 200 spoilers

whats the episode when o'niel goes invisable?

There isnt one, it was something they made up to use as a "flashback" for 200, but it was never an actual episode Note Teal'c's hair, while Hammond was in control of the SGC, slight hint that it was filmed recently.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by danb00
      whats the episode when o'niel goes invisable?
      lol, no mate, that was one they invented for the 200th ep - I can't someone actually thought that it was real, that's truly awesome.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

nooooooo that would of been a cool ep

Comment

They were talking about how they couldn't get one of the primary "actors" (insinuating RDA) for "wormhole extreme." One of the (possible) ways of dealing with this would be to make him invisible, so that the character they played could still be part of the show. Ironically, it is actually RDA in a "green suit" who is holding the coffee cup while talking to Tealc in that piece.

When the other actors (of wormhole extreme) followed suit the "puppets" idea came up. Ep 200 was a hoot.

Comment

Curious - anyone actually logged all the references from 200?
            Science fiction forums
            Stargate forum

Comment

yup

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33473
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It's episode 430.

Comment

Working...
                X