This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Saves Stargate

As I understood it, Rigel from Farscape is launching a campaign to Save Stargate, provided that he and the rest of the Farscape Crew are hired for the next season. General Laundry and the rest will be replaced with seasoned members of the Farscape crew in the hopes of reviving the fan base to increase much needed TV ratings for the show. Hopefully, Farscape and the Henson muppetiers can save Stargate.

Originally posted by shiznaw
    As I understood it, Rigel from Farscape is launching a campaign to Save Stargate, provided that he and the rest of the Farscape Crew are hired for the next season. General Laundry and the rest will be replaced with seasoned members of the Farscape crew in the hopes of reviving the fan base to increase much needed TV ratings for the show. Hopefully, Farscape and the Henson muppetiers can save Stargate.
    Bad idea never happen as I wouldn't watch.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Somebody is pulling someone's leg!

Comment

hahaha thats all I will say

Comment

That is surely a joke!!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Naquida Guy
            Somebody is pulling someone's leg!
            Rigel has legs? I thought he just floats around on a hovering chair thing?

Comment

can i get a verification link for this? because i'm stuck somewhere between *headdesking* and laughing my arse off. i wouldn't watch it, and didn't farscape get lower ratings that stargate?
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

The Farscape Spoof Had Me Wishing For A Return Of Farscape In Case SG-1 Wasn't Renewed For An Eleventh Season ... I Thought That When I Saw The Scene.

Overall, I Liked The 200th Show.
                813Way Entertainment
                Dustin Runnels - Goldust Fan Page

Comment

I think someone is poking fun at what the Stargate franchise *already* did in terms of bringing in both Browder *and* Black as lead actors for Stargate's SG-1 series.

The scenario above just takes things a bit further than has already been done.

I would scoff it off, but in light of what has already been done, I find myself shrugging and realizing that there are folks out there who would do it - and think it was a good idea.

Comment

Hopefully, Farscape and the Henson muppetiers can save Stargate.
                    You're not serious...

You had better not be serious...

Surely, you're not being serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                      You're not serious...

You had better not be serious...

Surely, you're not being serious...
                      No, not serious. Just trying to be funny. I'm not laughing.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I get it. I gave it a season and a half when I heard they were coming on. We didn't make it even taht far. They were saving us my butt.
                        Now is when we can say they saved us. The best part this is round two for them so they better get us a new channel instead of a mini-series. So go Vala and BB. If anyone can you can.

ust had to through a twist in the thread.

Sounds more like we should be rooting for them right about now.
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          No, not serious. Just trying to be funny. I'm not laughing.
                          Me either.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

General Laundry
                            Haha! I smell a spin-off series. General Hank Laundry shows us what detergent to use to get rid of those nasty, dried in stains.

Stay tuned next week as he shows us how to make your dryer smell like fresh cinnamon rolls
                            An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                              can i get a verification link for this? because i'm stuck somewhere between *headdesking* and laughing my arse off. i wouldn't watch it, and didn't farscape get lower ratings that stargate?
                              From the same source he/she got this other one involving the same character:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21813

{Mod Snip}
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 24 August 2006, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X