X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Anubis' secret identity is........

Apohpis?

Apophis was last seen at the start of season 5, seemingly destroyed after his replicator infested ship explodes after crashing into Sokar's moon base.

Anubis started his rise to power in season 5.

Coincidence?

He's taken on the guise of other Goa'uld before (when he was Sokar's first prime he was called Na'onak), and until his last appearance in 'Enemies' he had a nasty habit of re-appearing from his apparent death. It's possible he could have ascended and 'returned' before Anubis first mention in 'Summit'. The 'missing for 1000 years legend' would refer to the absence (and death) of the real Anubis.

As a last link, Zipacna has worked for them both. he defended Klorel in 'Pretense', and worked for Anubis in season 5. Maybe he knows Anubis real identity?

Just my two pennies....

Well, I really wouldn’t have thought it was Apohpis, if he came to be that powerful he would have wanted to know people by his real name.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I agree with Replicarter. If it was Apophis, he would be Apophis. It is someone different called Anubis because he was presumed dead for about 1000 years by the System Lord but it was just ascension.
      __

__

Comment

is there a slim chance we would see Apophis again?

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c22
          is there a slim chance we would see Apophis again?

OH GOD NO!!!!! I would dread the return of Apophis again. Even though I don't want him back, there is a very big chance of him never returning. He's dead, times and times over.
          __

__

Comment

yes. but maybe there is a chance he learnd how to ascend.

Comment

I don't see Apophis coming back, I think we've seen the last of him. Maybe Anubis is an evil Ancient turned Goa'uld and that's how he knows how to ascend.
              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by elhSG1
                I don't see Apophis coming back, I think we've seen the last of him. Maybe Anubis is an evil Ancient turned Goa'uld and that's how he knows how to ascend.

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. The fact is, where he is now. That's what we know. We don't know much about him [yet] and I'm sure we'll find out more details soon. I doubt it's Apophis, I too think we've seen the last of him.
                __

__

Comment

I think Anubis is Anubis, simple as that. There is not a "plot twist" with every aspect of Stargate. Sometimes, the simplest answer is the right one.

Comment

I agree with VCLD

Comment

I know who Anubis REALLY is....

(DRUM ROLL)
                      Spoiler:
                      Anubis is none other than..... the Ghost Rider, the glowy skull gave it away for me, hes obviously have trouble selling his comics so he opt'd for a career change.

Or perhaps
                      Spoiler:
                      Skeletor, damn you He-man! LOL He kind of reminds me of Skeletor with the hooded skull face and evil attitude. Plus he has those stupid incapable of doing the most simpliest actions, side-kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                        I agree with VCLD
                        Ditto. Trying to make Apophis into Anubis just complicates things without reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
                          I know who Anubis REALLY is....

(DRUM ROLL)
                          Spoiler:
                          Anubis is none other than..... the Ghost Rider, the glowy skull gave it away for me, hes obviously have trouble selling his comics so he opt'd for a career change.

Or perhaps
                          Spoiler:
                          Skeletor, damn you He-man! LOL He kind of reminds me of Skeletor with the hooded skull face and evil attitude. Plus he has those stupid incapable of doing the most simpliest actions, side-kicks.
                          HA! That's funny, Jpf190279.

But while Anubis is Apophis is a good theroy, it can't be him. Yes, he was the main bad guy for half of the show, but he died in space by inceneration, right? So how can they retrieve his body to be ressurected? And how could he have Ascended when he had about two seconds before death AND whoes to say he knew about Ascention?

As for Anubis's real identity, I think he is... Jack's 1,000 year old twin! ^.~

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                          101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                          "Be nice to nerds;
                          one day, you'll end up working for one."
                          -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                          Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                          Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                            I agree with VCLD
                            I agree as well. Anubis had to have still been gaining influence silently when Apophis's reign was still at it's high.
                            sigpic

Comment

As others have said:

Anubis is Anubis. There's no plot twist regarding his identity. And if there were, that would be stupid.

Apophis is dead. He didn't ascend, he won't come back, he's not Anubis. And if he was, that would be stupid.

There. I hope we're all clear now.
                              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                              X