This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thefutoncritic - Touching Evil no S2 :(

No-! I'm going to miss this show But at least Bradley Cooper will be available to be back on Alias !!! I heard they wanted him to come back as a guest maybe, i don't know, just reading
    ----------------------------------------
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=6711
    ----------------------------------------
    LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- USA is pulling the plug on its freshman drama "Touching Evil," as a network spokesman confirmed earlier this week the cable channel will not renew the series for a second season.
    The news comes as USA is experiencing record series numbers from its summer entry "The 4.400" as well as strong showings by regulars "The Dead Zone" and "Monk."

"Evil" debuted in March on Friday nights to the tune of 3.37 million viewers, falling to 2.3 million on average by the following month. A last ditch effort to relaunch the series on Mondays at 10:00/9:00c didn't ignite any ratings sparks either.

Bruce Willis, Arnold Rifkin, Allen Hughes, Albert Hughes, Robert Palm and Antony Root were the executive producers of "Evil."

As for USA's other originals, "The 4.400" closed its five-week run on Sunday with 6.1 million viewers tuning in, including a 2.3 rating/6 share among adults 18-49, while lead-out "The Dead Zone" continued to fare well, earning 4.6 million viewers and a 2.0 rating/6 share in adults 18-49.

Friday mainstay "Monk" also remained a powerhouse this past weekend, earning 5.8 million viewers and a 1.7 rating/6 share among adults 18-49, both season highs for the series.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."
Working...
X