Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do goa'uld have any ally at all ? (Spoiler 801 to 806)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do goa'uld have any ally at all ? (Spoiler 801 to 806)

I suppose that if the goa'uld think they're god, why they didn't try to going to other galaxy ? There is a lot more thing to enslaves out there and they can learn much (The goa'uld are in research of knowledge !)

Is it possible that was include in the asgard treaty that they can't get out of that galaxy ?, I don't know personally

Is it possible that they (Goa'uld or replicator) have other ally but they can ( or no longer can) contact them ? (Their ally said them that they'll call them, like the Tok'ra said us before)

To finish an hard question for u ... In the seasons eight, do you thing the Replicator will be ally with the Goa'uld ??? We know that actually ba'al command a fleet capable of command our galaxy and the asgard can't help us if the goa'uld fleet still oppose us
    the replicator can take care of the tau'ri during the goa'uld take the entire galaxy !
    [We've learn in "Rising" that fifth can be "ally" with something or someone ]
    Last edited by po134; 14 August 2004, 07:13 PM.
    - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
    - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
    - The Nox

It's actually been said the
    Spoiler:
    The Go'auld and the Replicators go to war with each other, and we are at a dilemma in which to assist

So it should be interesting.

For your first question, the Go'auld don't think they need allies, so therefore, no. The replicators originally couldn't communicate with other life forms until they
    Spoiler:
    took human form
    so i doubt they have allies either.

Comment

I agree. I doubt either race/particles of the two have ever had allies. Perhaps originally it may have been possible, but then they become evil and their alliance falls.
      __

__

Comment

Besides, the replicators cares only for replicating. Cant imagine a strong ally not using any kind of steel as part of there technology.
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by po134
          I suppose that if the goa'uld think they're god, why they didn't try to going to other galaxy ? There is a lot more thing to enslaves out there and they can learn much (The goa'uld are in research of knowledge !)
          The Asgard and Ancients are the only species capable of intergalactic travel.

It would take a goa'uld well over a hundred years to travel to another galaxy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio

But who cares as long as they are immortal gods?

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

*Cough* why travel via Ship when a gate is far quicker

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
                *Cough* why travel via Ship when a gate is far quicker
                *cough* perhaps the reason is that the goauld do not know about intergalctic travel by gate. They have no address as far as i know.

Well, Anubis maybe did, but the others surely not

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                  *cough* perhaps the reason is that the goauld do not know about intergalctic travel by gate. They have no address as far as i know.

Well, Anubis maybe did, but the others surely not
                  Perhaps they aren't interseted in conqurering more worlds? NAH! I agree, they most not have addresses. Or maybe they do, and can't figure them out? Or they need more power, like the Tau'ri do to reach the Aagard?

My Own Little World

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                  101 Ways to Annoy, Harass, Confuse or Generally Scare Lord Voldemort
                  "Be nice to nerds;
                  one day, you'll end up working for one."
                  -Evil Overlord Bill Gates
                  Ba'al: I'll never let go, Jack, I'll never let go!
                  Jack: *choke* That's my throat, Ba'al.....

Comment

Originally posted by Starlilica
                    Perhaps they aren't interseted in conqurering more worlds? NAH! I agree, they most not have addresses. Or maybe they do, and can't figure them out? Or they need more power, like the Tau'ri do to reach the Aagard?
                    I think there would be no problem with power since they have enough crystals to power all their ships.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                      I think there would be no problem with power since they have enough crystals to power all their ships.
                      I agree. They probably can power the gate. I mean, the gate will continually draw a charge. Enough 9volt batteries over a long enough period of time, and the gate would probably charge
                      sigpic

Comment

they just have to build a "big bicycle" with all jaffa on and drain xtra power
                        Anyway we've seen the Replicator in an other part of our galaxy before (When we exploded a Sun next to the old tok'ra planet) Fifth now do not only care about replicating but he has many mores ability

I know the goa'uld beleive they're god but they're not stupid they know when they need help from other race/people ...
                        I'm quite certain there is other race they can ally with, within our galaxy if you really think they can't do interstellar travel !

Anyway, since seasons 1 the goa'uld don't have really "evoluate" at all ... they've steal no tech. at all !
                        In 8 years they don't have really increase their number of enslaved planet
                        - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                        - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                        - The Nox

Comment

Originally posted by po134
                          I know the goa'uld beleive they're god but they're not stupid they know when they need help from other race/people ...
                          I'm quite certain there is other race they can ally with, within our galaxy if you really think they can't do interstellar travel !
                          The thing is, the Goa'uld all share the same character flaw. They all crave to be all-powerful, to be the ruler of every living thing. There are no other races who would help them achieve that goal. Everyone knows that the Goa'uld would not share their power.
                          Anyway, since seasons 1 the goa'uld don't have really "evoluate" at all ... they've steal no tech. at all !
                          In 8 years they don't have really increase their number of enslaved planet
                          I don't know about that. We don't know everything the Goa'uld have been up to. We don't even know the identities of all the current System Lords! And they have improved their tech over the years. For instance - in season 4, Apophis managed to cloak his entire fleet, something which was believed to be impossible up to that point.
                          Last edited by Ugly Pig; 15 August 2004, 11:12 AM. Reason: To make the text flow better. I think.
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

And anubis improved a lot too/

Comment

Originally posted by Mio

I'd say it's a good bet the Replicators now have that capability.

The anwer about Goa'uld having allies is a resounding "NO" because they want everyone to think of them as gods. Their over inflated egos don't allow them to be any other way. They can barely form and hold alliances among others of their kind.

But that's just my opinion...
                              Last edited by Ancient 1; 15 August 2004, 12:37 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X