This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry am new, please help...

Regarding my closed posts. I did not realize I was posting inappropriately and certainly did not mean to offend anyone and still not sure what I did wrong. However, I cannot find the "episodes" category. Can someone please direct me. Thanks.

Duh...nevermind...guess I need another cup of coffee this morning...see it now...

Comment

Lol, posting the same thing twice, opening a thread to ask what you did wrong, before you have a good look around (and you didn’t need to look far, someone posted the link in the thread you made), then making a second post instead of editing your first one. SPAMERRRRRRR . anyway, I’m just messin everyone makes mistakes.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter

Lol, posting the same thing twice, opening a thread to ask what you did wrong, before you have a good look around (and you didn’t need to look far, someone posted the link in the thread you made), then making a second post instead of editing your first one. SPAMERRRRRRR . anyway, I’m just messin everyone makes mistakes.

You perhaps can read rules a FAQ of this forum.
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Anyway, i have such a feeling that this thread is going to be closed soon too
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Hiya Amy, don't worry about offending people, you weren't rude to anyone and it's a rare poster who's *never* made posting mistakes. But I'll still be closing another of your threads - here goes

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
            X