Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where i can get a transcript for 200?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where i can get a transcript for 200?

where i could get a transcript(i think that is it) of the sci-fi inside: Stargate Sg-1's 200th Episode?

or just gimme the line that Tapping says about RDA being macgyver when they are filming the ep when they are stuck in antarctica?

i wanna put it in my siggy=)

sig made courtesy of M2W

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHpVWHuZYfo

"You spent 7 years on McGuyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor, for crying out loud! You used to be McGuyver, McGadget, McGimmick, now you're Mr. McUseless. Dear God! Stuck on a glacier with MCGuyver!"
    sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

thanks mate

/hi5

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

No prob.
        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

check this site regularly to see if they have the 200 episode transcript.
          http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Working...
          X