This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack needs to come back for real!

Season 9 was disappointing without Jack...but season 10 is just plain depressing! While Stargate was always filled with doom, there was always Jack and the team to make sure everything turned out ok. The Team in Season 10 is brilliant and sometimes witty, but they lack the over exuberant "I'm here and things will be OK now" attitude of "The Colonel".....we need Jack back for real.

While the 200th was funny at times, lots of inside jokes to make the regular viewers feel a part of it, it was too cute.

We had Threads and Mobeius I & II.....then everything changed. The writers need to tie the characters back together, get the interaction going and let's save the world some more!

Its not his fault, he has responsabilties with his daughter. The producers have stated that this is season 2 of the new SG1 and it will never be what it used to be.
    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

RDA does miss working on Stargate & he said in an interview that when he "supposedly" retired he felt like he accomplished what he needed to do. If he does not come back next Season Full Time if there is one I really do hope to see him in the inevitable SG-1 Movie for a good amount of time. Jack needs to go through the Orivice some more & he does miss the Stargate Family

Comment

nah he should stay "retired" i don't miss him actually.
        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I miss him entirely. It was amazing how Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Daniel all fell into rhythm immediately. I so miss their character beats.

I don't expect that we could get RDA back as a regular, but I think it's extremely obvious that the show could benefit from having him back as a semi-regular guest.

And heck, if he's as ready as he says he is, I say we give the man what he wants.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            I miss him entirely. It was amazing how Jack, Sam, Teal'c and Daniel all fell into rhythm immediately. I so miss their character beats.

I don't expect that we could get RDA back as a regular, but I think it's extremely obvious that the show could benefit from having him back as a semi-regular guest.

And heck, if he's as ready as he says he is, I say we give the man what he wants.
            Totally agree. It sure was good to see him again. And I'm looking forward to his next "meatier, substantial" part in "The Shroud" later on.

Comment

Working...
            X