This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you like to spin off one of the eps 200 skits for real? Spoilers

Just for the fun of it have one episode in which only the original members of SG-1 and Hammond return and there actually play out the invisible jack storyline.
    and this would also mean NO Mitchell vala Landry ori wraith Atlantis.

i mean the good old days just for one time stand alone episode . You have to admit Jack being invisible would be a riot.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

That would be fun, but I think they already covered most of the joke in 200.
    : Jaffa jokes? Let's hear one of them.
    : I shall attempt to translate one, O'Neill. A serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's…nose drips.

Comment

i'd love to see the team reacting to it as themselves (not OTT) and get some more realJack humor out of it. i think there's a story there, but it may be one for fanfic.
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I don't know if they should make it an actual episode to show on SciFi, but I think it would be great to put in a DVD. So much stuff that they didn't show from 200 should be in the Season 10 DVD, like the Gilligan's Island scene.

Comment

I believe the "Punk'd" episode would be good.

Comment

Working...
          X