This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote thread: Stargate have the most fun making the show

The Stargate cast & crew have the most fun making their show than any other I can think of.
    Based partly on this video:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3-bea2FJwo
    and any other unavailable material I’ve seen of behind the scenes of Stargate
    Let's recruit and axe all other shows from the network!! (SGA's soo included in this btw) ehrrm or not

Who's with me?
    Yes! They so do!
    70.59%
    I guess so
    11.76%
    Maybe, maybe not
    0.00%
    Hell no! What were you thinking?
    17.65%

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
    No1 Spacemunky!!
    MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

yeah chris judge and mike shanks just mess around all day lol
    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Theonly ones I can imagine beat it are Firefly and Joss Whedon's other shows, how they got any work done is beyond me....
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Of course they have a great time! I mean, how could they not?

"Yeah well a lies not a lie till somebody tells the truth you know. Thats why you can't ever impress anyone, your always to busy being honest."

Comment

lol if you watch the specials on the DVD yu can see they are a very tight group.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
            lol if you watch the specials on the DVD yu can see they are a very tight group.
            yeah I've seen a lot of them from box sets!

(Can't quote twice in one post and didn't want to make another, so I made my own! mwhaha)

Originally Posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Theonly ones I can imagine beat it are Firefly and Joss Whedon's other shows, how they got any work done is beyond me....

I've seen those too, and I agree some of them had me PIMPing love the 'how'd ya like a bite of this green apple America!' part at the end of either the movie or the series when Mal (Nathan’s) walking around butt-naked! HAHA!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
            No1 Spacemunky!!
            MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Working...
            X