This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who created the nanite virus?

Who created the nanite virus in season 1 epiode - Hot Zone - ?

Thought anyone?

Could it be an ori virus?
    I want to know how God created this world. I am not intrested in this or that phenomenon. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details.

- Albert Einstein

my bets are on the aincents creating a weapon to kill their enemies. I doubt they will have it as an ori virus because they want to avoid too big a crossover for people that dont watch SG1 (god forbid)

Maybe we will find out in a later season....
    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Spoilers for "Progeny"

Spoiler:
      It was indeed the Ancients, developed as a weapon in their war against the Wraith.
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

oh how the ancients screwed up yet again

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
        SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Haven’t watched "Progeny" yet.. guess I’ll soon find out then
          I want to know how God created this world. I am not intrested in this or that phenomenon. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Spoilers to Progeny

Could have been developed by the Atlanteans to destroy the Replicated? Perhaps, it was then decided that the bombing would be more thorough or humane?

Comment

i think the spoilers for progeny
              Spoiler:
              nanites made them cause weir says humans were the favorite child getting all the atention so mybe they wanted to kill the humans so they would then be the favorite its heartless but then again they have no hearts

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Peeps who haven't watched watched season 3 will find out in the episode "Progeny". The spoilers are there in the episode guide!! And trusta mea it isa quailty mana!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

i think that that one is one of the better stargate eps ever i think progeny needs to get put in the scifi hall of fame

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

I certainly liked that episode and thought it was one of the best, butit reminded me of season 6's 'Unnatural Selection'
                    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                    X