Gateworld - New Atlantis Cast pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gateworld - New Atlantis Cast pics

Did anyone see them yet on GW? I notice Torri and Rachel are getting hair cuts
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I can't tell if Torri's hair is cut or styled differently. As far as Teyla's hairstyle is concerned...I like it much, much better, if that is indeed what they'll be using in upcoming episodes. Long tresses and P90s don't mix. You could get it stuck in the magazine or something.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I think Rachel/Teyla's hair is a bit shorter. Weir/Torri's hair just looks like it's been combed a little differently ?
      I'm no expert on hair,really...but I think shorter styles are safer,and easier to maintain.
      Very nice pics of David Hewlett/McKay,though !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'm happy to see the change of Teyla's hair now it's a bit shorter, it looks better. I don't think Weir's hair has changed very much, just a different sort of style.
        __

__

Comment

Fingers crossed that this is Teyla's new style because it's SO much better than that old long red wig.

Torri looks adorable in that pic with her dog.
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
            Did anyone see them yet on GW? I notice Torri and Rachel are getting hair cuts
            Torri's had that shorter cut for a while, also when you curl it it looks shorter than when straightened out. Rachel, well, I' not even sure that's her hair on current epsiodes. If so, it's a definite dye job.

Lovely photos. Just wish they weren't stamped with a fan website name. I know GW loves to do that, but i'd rather see (C) Scifi.com as that's who owns them, and in smaller print. After all, they're publicity photos for the show, not a site

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Torri's had that shorter cut for a while, also when you curl it it looks shorter than when straightened out. Rachel, well, I' not even sure that's her hair on current epsiodes. If so, it's a definite dye job.

Lovely photos. Just wish they weren't stamped with a fan website name. I know GW loves to do that, but i'd rather see (C) Scifi.com as that's who owns them, and in smaller print. After all, they're publicity photos for the show, not a site
              To me, that seems tons more shorter than how it originally was in the first few episodes, thats why i said she may have had a hair cut, even though i knew in my mind she already had short hair
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I like Weir / Torri with the shorter/curlier look. Softens up her face.

Comment

Originally posted by prion

Odd, I don't remember you complaining about Solutions website name stamped on the season seven publicity photos last year.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                  SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                  Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I prefer these here photos because they have plain white backgrounds, good for imposing on other photos and backgrounds, cutting them out of the other team photos was annoying.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

We started stamping photos last year when other fan sites started grabbing and reposting them without credit to GW as the source. Kind of takes the wind out of our sails.

Darren

Comment

Wow, for me the jury was still out on whether or not Torri Higginson was hot or not, but after seeing those photos of her I have come to the conclusion that she is hot. She needs to stop wearing that bulky Atlantis expedition jacket zipped all the way up and just wear skimpy t-shirts, like the white shirt we saw her wear in Rising. She's not as hot as Amanda Tapping, but still hot nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld
                          We started stamping photos last year when other fan sites started grabbing and reposting them without credit to GW as the source. Kind of takes the wind out of our sails.

Darren
                          Oh, didn't realize it was a 'wind out sails' thing. The small circular logo wasn't so bad, but the name is annoying (no offense). I'd rather see them stamped Scifi as heck, they're the copyright owners and honestly, the source.

Comment

You're right as to source and copyright, but unfortunately Sci-Fi does not post all (or even most) of the photos on their site for the general public. To my knowledge GateWorld is unique on that account, and the single source for the photos until they start showing up in genre publications. I think that effort is worth a little stamp.

Darren

Comment

A smaller stamp would be nicer

Comment

Working...
                              X