This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis and the ori weapon

In the episode Insider We learn't that Anubis was looking for the anti Ori weapon. But i was thinking what effect would that have on Anubis he is half ascended

well i assume his energy pattern would be different as he is onl half asended, so it would hav no effect on him. it works by canceling out the energy of the ancients, and ori. if as i am assuming his is indeed different it would just kinda glow and he would be like "cool" (im guessing it glows, as most anceint things do )

Comment

You sure it was Anubis looking for it? I thought it was Ba'al looking for it.
      Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
      Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

yup it was stated anubis was looking for it too, the region of space time the ascended are in is different then ours, so probably different for anubis as well since hes between the both our reigons.
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
          You sure it was Anubis looking for it? I thought it was Ba'al looking for it.
          Anubis was the reason Ba'al knew of the weapon to begin with.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Anubis was the reason Ba'al knew of the weapon to begin with.
            Hmmm, interesting. Why would he want it. The rest of the Ascended have pretty much left him alone......then again, Anubis probably wanted to take them over too. Makes you wonder if Anubis would have joined with the Ori or faught against them.

Comment

Hmmm, interesting. Why would he want it. The rest of the Ascended have pretty much left him alone......then again, Anubis probably wanted to take them over too. Makes you wonder if Anubis would have joined with the Ori or faught against them.
              Anubis was all about having power. If there was something out there that could give him any new advantage, he'd want it. As for him joining forces with anyone, I highly doubt it. He was all about himself being the most powerful and on top.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anubis was all about having power. If there was something out there that could give him any new advantage, he'd want it. As for him joining forces with anyone, I highly doubt it. He was all about himself being the most powerful and on top.
                And joining forces with the Ori to overthrow the Ascended Ancients wouldn't come with power? If he found Merlin's weapon and then joined the Ori to overthrow the Ancients, and THEN used Merlin's weapon on the Ori, he would be in the Primo spot to be top dog, errr, oil slick.

Comment

And joining forces with the Ori to overthrow the Ascended Ancients wouldn't come with power? If he found Merlin's weapon and then joined the Ori to overthrow the Ancients, and THEN used Merlin's weapon on the Ori, he would be in the Primo spot to be top dog, errr, oil slick.
                  I don't think the Ori would have been foolish enough to trust him. Besides, I don't think they're much into sharing power either, even for a short time.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't think the Ori would have been foolish enough to trust him. Besides, I don't think they're much into sharing power either, even for a short time.
                    True, but what a nightmare that would have been if he had joined them!!!

Comment

True, but what a nightmare that would have been if he had joined them!!!
                      Indeed! It would have been very, very bad.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i was just wondering what freekzilla was thinking, if the ori enlisted anubis because the anscended would consider him some lower form of existance, anubis probably wanted the weapon to destroy the ancients. his drones were probably plan B
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                          i was just wondering what freekzilla was thinking, if the ori enlisted anubis because the anscended would consider him some lower form of existance, anubis probably wanted the weapon to destroy the ancients. his drones were probably plan B
                          The thought of it makes you wanna pull the covers over your head doesn't it?!!?

Comment

Anubis would want the weapon to destroy his enemy the Ancients. Which is what he tried to do with the weapon but I could be wrong.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                              Anubis would want the weapon to destroy his enemy the Ancients. Which is what he tried to do with the weapon but I could be wrong.
                              He could have used it on either the Ori or the Ancients. Basically, taken advantage of the situation and made it worse for everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X