Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is it? (Counterstrike and Talion spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is it? (Counterstrike and Talion spoilers)

Spoiler:

We know someone will die in an "emotional" loss in Counterstrike, and with the new Talion spoilers we know it's not Bra'tac(who I'd considered the most likely candidate up to this point), and it's not Lam(also from Talion). So, who else can die in this episode that would be so emotional?

Ideas?
    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

well

Spoiler:
    since we know it's gonna affect Teal'c, I'd hazard a guess at Ryac (I know Neil Denis isn't in the ep, but it could be off-screen.

Saying that...I don't have a clue about most of the s10 spoilers
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Maybe ryac if he is in it since he has been around since the begining. Since it seems to be a vala themed episode and in the spoilers it says

Spoiler:
      "A while ago, a fan asked whether Daniel would be telling Vala about Sha're. At the time, my response was 'it's possible' simply because the circumstances had not presented itself. Lo and behold, the proper circumstances did come along in 'Counterstrike.'"

Possibly Vala's husband?
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

It won't be someone big i think that it could be someone close but not of too great importance

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
          Maybe ryac if he is in it since he has been around since the begining. Since it seems to be a vala themed episode and in the spoilers it says

Spoiler:
          "A while ago, a fan asked whether Daniel would be telling Vala about Sha're. At the time, my response was 'it's possible' simply because the circumstances had not presented itself. Lo and behold, the proper circumstances did come along in 'Counterstrike.'"

Possibly Vala's husband?
          That's not a bad suggestion... however I am just giddy now that I know it isn't Brat'ac!

Teal'c & I thank TPTB for not killing our favorite Jaffa!!

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

when i heard it won't be the old guy, i was like "yes!" with my arms up^^

Comment

my guess would be ryac, or maybe itshta.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
                Spoiler:

We know someone will die in an "emotional" loss in Counterstrike, and with the new Talion spoilers we know it's not Bra'tac(who I'd considered the most likely candidate up to this point), and it's not Lam(also from Talion). So, who else can die in this episode that would be so emotional?

Ideas?
                I think that in Counterstrike that...
                Spoiler:
                Col Emerson may die . I think that would be a shame though.

I dont know that that would be SO emotional though. Was the emotional los for s10 definitely in Counterstrike. I was thinking Counterstrike may have a death....but the emotional loss could be......
                Spoiler:
                Bratac in Talion. Id rather Bratac survived though myself. Hope he does
                Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by JaneC
                  I think that in Counterstrike that...
                  Spoiler:
                  Col Emerson may die . I think that would be a shame though.

I dont know that that would be SO emotional though. Was the emotional los for s10 definitely in Counterstrike. I was thinking Counterstrike may have a death....but the emotional loss could be......
                  Spoiler:
                  Bratac in Talion. Id rather Bratac survived though myself. Hope he does
                  nah I doubt it's Emerson
                  Spoiler:
                  apparently he dies in 'in the company of thieves'

Comment

Spoiler:
                    it doesn't need to be a person, a significant loss could be Chulak

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                      nah I doubt it's Emerson
                      Spoiler:
                      apparently he dies in 'in the company of thieves'
                      Ahhhh yes sorry, I must have confused Counterstrike with COT. I knew his life was in danger in one of them !
                      Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

I don't know who's going to die in Counterstrike, but it's gonna be a headshot.
                        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                        -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                          but it's gonna be a headshot.
                          rofl.. i kinda want them to make some references to the CS game ^^;

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Bra'Tac is taken to Stargate Command for safety & so Dr. Lam can patch him up & all of that. So I doubt it is him that dies

Comment

That he dies in Counterstrike does not rule out that he is in Talion

Comment

Working...
                              X