This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lya from Nox (Other episodes)

Hi everybody, have a question about Lya of the Nox. Here in the US on Sci-Fi they seem to be showing the entire first season in order. So, next week they are showing "The Nox" episode. IMO one of the best episodes ever. My question to you is what other episode did Lya from the Nox show up in?

I caught Stargate SG-1 late in the 7th or 8th season, so had to watch all the old episodes on Netflix dvd's. It's been awhile and I sort of remember Lya showing up to help SG-1 in another episode (or multiple episodes) and I have no idea which one(s)? Maybe I'm mistaken, but if not, can you shed some light on my question?

Thanks for the help guys/gals.

She turned up at the end of "Enigma" to help out the Tollan, and was in "Pretense" as the arcon of Skaara's triad to decide who got his body (she was basically the judge).

Comment

IIRC, the archons were the lawyers for either side. She was probably called something else.

Comment

According to the Gateworld summary, Lya is the "'arcon,' a combination of attorney and judge." It doesn't say if the biased parties have a different name, but I think they all had the same name.
        SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

I just watched that one the other night. Skaara and Klorel were the "seekers" (basically the defendants). Jack, Daniel, Zipacna and Lya were the "arcons". Jack and Daniel were Skaara's lawyer and had one vote together, Zipacna was Klorel's lawyer and had one vote, and Lya was the neutral observer and had one vote. The Tollan lady was like the Judge, but she had no vote. Since of course Jack and Daniel were going to vote for Skaara and Zipacna would vote for Klorel, that gave Lya the deciding vote.

Comment

Working...
          X