This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if we used all our brain power???

What do you all think we could do if we used all of our dormant areas of our brain?

All the tele powers I think would be so cool!!!!!!
    My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

I'd settle for people using ANY brain power.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
      What do you all think we could do if we used all of our dormant areas of our brain?
      Maybe we wouldn't need to tape new Stargate episodes because we would be able to store and watch videos in our minds!
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I like that concept, Soring DVD's in our mind. LOL I would also like the ability to move things with my mind.
        My website

Comment

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that we use only 10% of our brains. In fact, quite the opposite. We use all of it.

Sorry, but we wouldn't have this huge brain if we didn't use it.
          sigpic

Comment

I could have swore I read somewhere we do NOT use our entire brain power.
            My website

Comment

I could have swore I read somewhere we do NOT use our entire brain power.
              It's a common and popular myth. Try this link for some more info.

I still say that regardless of what science tells us, 90% of the people in the world don't use their brain to actually think. It would explain a lot.

Edit: here's another link.

Comment

Here's a link that discusses the "10% of our brain" myth.

Comment

Thanks that was interesting to read.
                  My website

Comment

Personally, I know I use a LOT of brain power just trying to understand those who use NO brain power

thanks for the links those were interesting
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

All the tele powers I think would be so cool!!!!!!
                      Who says we don't use all of our brain and that we have dormant powers? I think we already use most of our brain's potential, we just don't apply it. Besides, most of our brain is dedicated to opperating our body, at least that's what I would think anyway.

When people say we don't use the full potential of our brain, I agree, but I don't think we have dormant areas that would give us supernatural powers. I believe we that our brain is fully active, we just don't use it's full potential on an intellectual level.

Comment

As others have said we do use all of our brains (although like Shadow said, not necessarily to think)

And as it turns out we may have the psychic powers anyway. Take a look around here to see more.

Comment

Working...
                        X