This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see more of Carson.

Yes, I was going for the double entendre. Seriously though I like the character except the scene where he cries in the jumper. I know it works for the character development but I thought it was a bit over the top. To me it felt more like slash fodder than anything else. I get the guy with the heart on his sleve crying cause he misses his mom or Perina. How in love was he supposed to be?
    I have to bring this up because I started the thread on intimate tortue and it got me thinking. What happened when Michael tortured Carson? In one scene he is out of it on the table, then he's fine fighting along with the team. Michael really hated Carson. I don't think he would have survived that unscathed.

OK, I promise no more torture talk for at least a little while. I don't need a reputation. ;-) @-+-
    I love these guys.

he's a regular now how much more do you want
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      This year they have been using the character well. I just feel his personality works well against McKay and Sheppard. Its a personal bias thing to be honest. I like Beckett and McKay best.

Yay, A Dog's Breakfast
      I love these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        I want to see more screentime with Carson
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
        X