This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10x17 - Talion [SPOILERS]

Well, so far nothing more than a title and name of one character "Ba'kal" from sides for this ep.

http://www.sidesexpress.com/se_index...&c=stargate#sr

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Originally posted by d3u5
    Well, so far nothing more than a title and name of one character "Ba'kal" from sides for this ep.

http://www.sidesexpress.com/se_index...&c=stargate#sr
    Looked up the definition of the word:

talion: A punishment identical to the offense, as the death penalty for murder.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Looked up the definition of the word:

talion: A punishment identical to the offense, as the death penalty for murder.
      Great thinking, And if that is the premises for the episode, (SG1 gets punished for a crime they have done - this storyline has been done many times before) but maybe this time it will be daniel in trouble. because they have done pretty mucheveryone but him and Sam.

Comment

I'd like to see an episode where Vala is pulled infront of a "court" for her crimes as a System Lord.

I think it would be a great way to give her character more depth, and have an episode not completely reliant on the Ori. That said, I also like the idea of Vala being on trial because of crimes Adria has done.

Hmmm... I'm hopeful actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117
          I'd like to see an episode where Vala is pulled infront of a "court" for her crimes as a System Lord.
          uhh, TPTB?

Comment

Perhaps this is the ashen episode that was thrown around so much in the past? Where they put Earth on trial for the 2001 incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              uhh, TPTB?
              Ugh, sorry. I just looked up that episode on the site, and your right its been done.

You see right now, I'm over in England with basic TV, and Season Nine hasn't aired yet... so what I have seen of it I've caught on indervigual DVD's (I buy the entire boxset when its released myself) ergo I'm missing an episode here and there. Sadly TPTB is one of them.

Sorry for the mix-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
                Perhaps this is the ashen episode that was thrown around so much in the past? Where they put Earth on trial for the 2001 incident.
                Now thats a possibility. Since we know nothing it is a little early to complain. I have to say that this is the most logical plot.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

That would be cool, I kind of want to see what happened to the Ashcen. Especially since we gave them co-ordinates to a black hole, and I would like to know If they have encountered the Ori. And if they have and the Ori has sent a plague were the Aschen, who were good with that whole biological weapon stuff smart enough to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117
                    Ugh, sorry. I just looked up that episode on the site, and your right its been done.

You see right now, I'm over in England with basic TV, and Season Nine hasn't aired yet... so what I have seen of it I've caught on indervigual DVD's (I buy the entire boxset when its released myself) ergo I'm missing an episode here and there. Sadly TPTB is one of them.

Sorry for the mix-up.
                    Will SkyOne ever come to freeview there?

Comment

if the aschen are still alive then so are tollan
                      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Not necessarily the tollan were destroyed by the goa'uld, we don't know what happened with the aschen.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze
                          Will SkyOne ever come to freeview there?
                          No, I doubt it.

Sky (the company) run there own TV package, which includes all the Sky channels and many others... if they were to make the Sky channels available to freeview they would loose a massive chunk of income on there TV packages.

Honestly, the cost isn't bad when you consider what you get, and I'd invest myself if not for being a lowly student right now.

But, we can hope I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
                            For doing what, exactly? Saving Earth from certain extinction?

Comment

Fom giving them a Number of highly suspect gate addresses.

Although I doubt it is the Aschen it will probably just be another standalone episode meant to occupy us till the finale.

Comment

Working...
                              X