Timeline question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeline question

I am little fuzzy on the timeline of events from the premiere to the end of season 2. If I remeber right the first season took place over a 3 week period and the second season over 4 - 6 weeks?. So the total amount of time from the crash till the end of season 2 is approx. 8 weeks?.

I would like to know how much supposedly elapsed in season 1 and 2 seperatly.
    Thank's

Season 1 has a total of 44 days up to Exodus P1/P2.

Season 2 has a total of 23 days up to Live Together, Die Alone.

The 44th day of S1 & the 1st Day of S2 (Exodus P2, Man of Science, Man of Faith, Adrift, Orientation) are the same day.

That puts us at 66 Days in Live Together, Die Alone.

Which is Friday, November 26, 2004 (Live together Die Alone).

Lost Timeline (Spoilers)
    Last edited by The Prophet; 17 August 2006, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
      Season 1 has a total of 44 days up to Exodus P1/P2.

Season 2 has a total of 23 days up to Live Together, Die Alone.

The 44th day of S1 & the 1st Day of S2 (Exodus P2, Man of Science, Man of Faith, Adrift, Orientation) are the same day.

That puts us at 66 Days in Live Together, Die Alone.

Which is Friday, November 26, 2004 (Live together Die Alone).
      Understood and thank you Prophet!, there is still something that strikes me as odd considering season was only 22 days on the island.....

In the episode ? Michael kills Ana Lucia and leaves Libby clinging to life (which she eventually dies) then shoots himself in the shoulder. My question is how long did Michael have to recuperate before they take off after Walt in the very next episode Three Minutes?. Did they leave the day after or did they give him time to rest, I was under the assumption that they made Michael rest a week or longer before going after the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase
        Understood and thank you Prophet!, there is still something that strikes me as odd considering season was only 22 days on the island.....

In the episode ? Michael kills Ana Lucia and leaves Libby clinging to life (which she eventually dies) then shoots himself in the shoulder. My question is how long did Michael have to recuperate before they take off after Walt in the very next episode Three Minutes?. Did they leave the day after or did they give him time to rest, I was under the assumption that they made Michael rest a week or longer before going after the others.
        Hmmm... From what i can gather, Michael Shoots himself on Day 63 in '2x20' Two for the Road then they go after Walt on Day 64 in '2x22' Three Minutes. So, even though he has an Episode ('2x21' ?) to recover, he only has Half a Day actually...

Comment

Hmmm... From what i can gather, Michael Shoots himself on Day 63 in '2x20' 'Two for the Road' then they go after Walt on Day 64 in '2x22' 'Three Minutes'. So, even though he has an Episode ('2x21' '?') to recover, he only has Half a Day...

Seems like kind of plot hole doesn't it, I mean he chose to shoot himself in the shoulder and not the leg so he could walk without recuperating for to long, but to still take off almost immediatly after getting shot considering the blood loss and it was a with a big powerful semi-automatic gun, it just seems fishy......Although the island does have incredible healing properties which could be the thinking of writers as to why Michael was able to travel so soon afterwards?. hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase
            Seems like kind of plot hole doesn't it, I mean he chose to shoot himself in the shoulder and not the leg so he could walk without recuperating for to long, but to still take off almost immediatly after getting shot considering the blood loss and it was a with a big powerful semi-automatic gun, it just seems fishy......Although the island does have incredible healing properties which could be the thinking of writers as to why Michael was able to travel so soon afterwards?. hmmmmmmm
            Yeah, it seems strange. The Island healing Idea seems reasonable, With it healing Locke & Rose, although, it seems to choose who Lives & Dies, with Boone, Shanon, Anna Lucia, Libby, The Broken Leg Tailie Dying... it's either a Plot Device or a Very Twisted Destiny Island...

Comment

Yeah, it seems strange. The Island healing Idea seems reasonable, With it healing Locke & Rose, although, it seems to choose who Lives & Dies, with Boone, Shanon, Anna Lucia, Libby, The Broken Leg Tailie Dying... it's either a Plot Device or a Very Twisted Destiny Island...
              Knowing Lost, it could very possibly be both at the same time .

And I've always wondered about the timeline myself, although it never really bothered me when it got confusing. So thanks for that Prophet.

Comment

Working...
              X