PDA

View Full Version : Things About Life I Have Learned From Stargate

Elles
August 16th, 2006, 11:51 PM
You read the title... Just post things you have learned from Stargate.
Por Examplar...
From Insiders
Multiple Ba'als are better than one... or two...
From Before I Sleep
Warning: Memory of Sheppard dying in alternate universes may cause fainting and minor stroke.
You get teh picture...

Chutzpah
August 17th, 2006, 04:58 AM
- It is essential to have a team made up of three men and a woman to survive offworld missions for an extended period of time. Otherwise it's almost guaranteed at least one of your team will die in that episode.

- All jail cells have a way out. Stuck on a Wraith ship? Just throw a knife at the door controls!

- If aliens are about to attack your planet, never fear. They will wait at least 24 hours before that actually start their assault. Providing you with plenty of time to C4 their ship/activiate powerful weapon you just found.

- If you are captured by an alien baddie, they will kindly wait before they they kill you, to give your friends a chance to rescue you.

- Enemy ships never have flat walls, allowing you an excellent place to hide from patrols.

- No matter what the size of the ship, it can always be operated easily by one person.

- Whatever the problem, the Ancients have a solution.

Jumper One
August 17th, 2006, 09:29 AM
- Putting your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems. :jack:

Elles
August 17th, 2006, 12:36 PM
- On average, you will face mortal peril or jeopardy once a week.
- Even if their system of writing is different, they will always speak english.

susanne
August 17th, 2006, 12:38 PM
- you will always have an alien on your team
-never ever say youll be right back :S bad things always happen when you say that
-you will avoid death more than 40 times during your escapades.

Elles
August 17th, 2006, 12:41 PM
- If your team is lacking of an African-American, you're missions will never make it from the gate to the TV screen.

Jumper One
August 17th, 2006, 02:19 PM
-If their eyes glow, shot 'em. (Unless they're Tok'ra...)

Elles
August 17th, 2006, 05:25 PM
- Daniel's never dead.

Commander Jumper
August 17th, 2006, 05:37 PM
-the words "It couldn't get much worse than this" have no meaning to the Goauld, ancients, Mother nature (no not Oma), or any other Aliens...because....they will always make it so you eat those words...

Elles
August 17th, 2006, 05:45 PM
- If you can push a button and make the world better, it means TPTB haven't been thinking hard enough.

Col. Shadow Quinn
August 18th, 2006, 02:05 AM
- Never trust a senator
- Earth ships are better than Goa'uld ships.
- Ancient technology and influence is everywhere.

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 09:58 AM
- If everyone is in mortal peril it means the season is nearing an end.

Jumper One
August 18th, 2006, 10:08 AM
- Don't expect any bathrooms on alien ships.

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 10:13 AM
- If two main characters a kissing they're either
a) Dillusional, rendering whatever actions they make unmeasurable
b) In another reality
c) Not in control of their body
d) Dreaming

stewsith
August 18th, 2006, 10:32 AM
The biggest thing ive learnt from the show and I think is the most important thing is:

Dont stand infront of a stargate's unstable event horizon as it engages. You will end up a pair of shoes with cooked feet in.

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 10:47 AM
The biggest thing ive learnt from the show and I think is the most important thing is:

Dont stand infront of a stargate's unstable event horizon as it engages. You will end up a pair of shoes with cooked feet in.
:lol: :D

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Don't Eat Anything!!!!! Even The Mac & Cheese

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Don't Eat Anything!!!!! Even The Mac & Cheese
'Cause it tastes like chicken! :P

- Most things that taste like chicken... aren't...

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 12:35 PM
'Cause it tastes like chicken! :P

- Most things that taste like chicken... aren't...
we were eating umm.......these chicek wraps at MacDonalds I a yelled "It tastes like chicken" my mum and brother started laughing, my dad stared blankly

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Lol...
Sort of random, but last night I was getting my blue Jell-o out of the fridge and I noticed that my refrigerator has the words "Kenmore" written on it and I started cracking up and my mum said "Ni ze me xia xiao ne?" which is chinese for "What the hell are you laughing at?"

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 12:40 PM
:lol: the other day I burst out laughing. I got my school scheduel and I have a teacher named
wilson and a teacher named McKay :D.....

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 12:44 PM
At this summer camp thing where you take college level courses, my Astronomy teacher was going to teach at a school called "McKay." :D
Oh, and while I was at school yesterday, I could've sworn I saw Joe Flanigan walking down the stairs. Nearly spat out the popsicle in my mouth when I said "Holy Sh*t!" Turns out 'twas just a hallucination.

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 12:46 PM
:D cool!!! Yeah but now I keep laughing when ever some one mentions school. I haven't met any of my teachers...so when I think of Wilson I think Tall, brown hair, brown eyes, boyish good looks, and McKay I think, Sexy man with brains :D.....ohhh and the funny thing is Wilsons first initail is J. :p

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 12:48 PM
:lol: *huggles Wilson*

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 12:50 PM
yeah :D :lol: I can't wait till school, though I will be dissapointed when I see that my drawing teacher isn't McKay and my World Studies isn't James Wilson.....:( and I'll be watching my back...I have a stalker now :p

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 12:53 PM
yeah :D :lol: I can't wait till school, though I will be dissapointed when I see that my drawing teacher isn't McKay and my World Studies isn't James Wilson.....:( and I'll be watching my back...I have a stalker now :p
I've had a stalker since second trimester of last year... Quite annoying really... He deserves to be whacked in the head with a wraith stunner and then impaled. Grr...

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 12:56 PM
I've had a stalker since second trimester of last year... Quite annoying really... He deserves to be whacked in the head with a wraith stunner and then impaled. Grr...
my Stalker I met at registration......I'm kinda flattered....I've only been stalked twice before, once by an eight year old, who came up to me in church and proposed :D....after that he followed my through out the day....then the sunday after that......ect. then there was this kid in my percussion class....who I'd rather not talk about :p

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 01:00 PM
:D My stalker is rather scary...
His parents got divorced or something and he's just suffered one traumatic childhood experience too many and we all know what that does to people... *shudder*
The other thing that scares moi 'bout him is he reminds me of Daniel Radcliffe... Grr...

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 01:01 PM
:eek: at least he's not Will Ferell creepy *shudders*

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Indeed...

- In big episodes with loads of vis effects, the only indication you get that something is blowing up is vanishing dots on a screen...

Commander Jumper
August 18th, 2006, 01:07 PM
-Cats are cute, no matter who's they are (Ra's, McKay's, Shrodingers' :p)

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 01:10 PM
- One sexy guy (i.e. Sheppy-kins) can defeat a great number of bad gusy (i.e. Genii.)

Aurum
August 18th, 2006, 01:17 PM
TALIHLFSG (Things About Life I Have Learned From Stargate, yet another abbreviation):

- That the atomic weight of boron is not 'fat', but 10
- That bad guys won't be able to hit anything when they shoot, but the good guys have near perfect aim. Lesson: choose your side carefully ;)
- Personal shields are awesome. They're the key to being IN-VUL-NERABLE.

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 01:19 PM
- Personal shields are awesome. They're the key to being IN-VUL-NERABLE.
Yeah, but what about food?

Aurum
August 18th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Yeah, but what about food?

Lol, but remember it did fall off eventually. The only reason it didn't shut down on Rodney's previous attempts was because probably, despite his hunger, subconsiously he enjoyed the protection and invulnerability the shield provided, and the device sensed that.

TALIHLFSG:

- Sometimes good 'ol projectile weapons win out in the end.

Elles
August 18th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Lol, but remember it did fall off eventually. The only reason it didn't shut down on Rodney's previous attempts was because probably, despite his hunger, subconsiously he enjoyed the protection and invulnerability the shield provided, and the device sensed that.

TALIHLFSG:

- Sometimes good 'ol projectile weapons win out in the end.
Cheers to that...

Linkinparkgundam
August 18th, 2006, 05:28 PM
The things in life that I learned from Stargate are......
When under an influence... have lots of snacks!!!

Elles
August 19th, 2006, 05:59 PM
The things in life that I learned from Stargate are......
When under an influence... have lots of snacks!!!
Good point... *grabs Pringles* MINE!

Commander Jumper
August 19th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Good point... *grabs Pringles* MINE!
*cries* my brother stole my pringles yesterday...and my gummy worms :(

Elles
August 19th, 2006, 10:14 PM
*cries* my brother stole my pringles yesterday...and my gummy worms :(
So knock him out and steal 'em back. Another thing I've learned from Stargate...

- No matter how loud the alien tech you are using is, the Jaffa will never hear the sound effects.

Commander Jumper
August 19th, 2006, 10:16 PM
So knock him out and steal 'em back. Another thing I've learned from Stargate...

- No matter how loud the alien tech you are using is, the Jaffa will never hear the sound effects.
nope they won't be added in untill the final cut :D
He ate them...all of them Elles!!!! :(

Elles
August 19th, 2006, 10:46 PM
nope they won't be added in untill the final cut :D
He ate them...all of them Elles!!!! :(
Then shoot him.

Commander Jumper
August 19th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Then shoot him.
I actually pointed a bb gun at him, and my dad got pissed...and I didn't get any twizlers :(

susanne
August 20th, 2006, 04:41 AM
things i have learned
- if someones eyes flash shoot them with everything you have
- never go with plans A B or C as they always get screwed up
- never trust a woman that dresses as trampy as hathor
- always think the worst of whats going to happen because times out of 10 they will
- never agree to test run a recently patched up ship (especially if zelenka fixed it:P)

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 09:29 AM
- If someone's telling you that the Stargate isn't real...
YOU'VE BEEN INFECTED BY NANITES, ATLANTIS IS REAL! And on a softer note, that silouhette you keep seeing is Sheppy-kins watching over you. :)

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 09:31 AM
- If someone's telling you that the Stargate isn't real...
YOU'VE BEEN INFECTED BY NANITES, ATLANTIS IS REAL! And on a softer note, that silouhette you keep seeing is Sheppy-kins watching over you. :)
Indeed, I think the Nanites have infected my mum. that episode made me a shipper btw........

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Indeed, I think the Nanites have infected my mum. that episode made me a shipper btw........
*welcomes PJ1 to the Shweir clan*
I love Carl Binder SO much! But not in that way... :D :D :D

Aurum
August 20th, 2006, 09:38 AM

Lol, welcome to Sparky shipperdom. I've always been a closet shipper of Shep/Weir myself.

TALIHLFSG:

- Elevators are pretty pathetic in comparison to transporters
- There will always be someone to conveniently beam you away from danger in the nick of time.

stewsith
August 20th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Reversing the polarity of something always helps

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Lol, welcome to Sparky shipperdom. I've always been a closet shipper of Shep/Weir myself.

TALIHLFSG:

- Elevators are pretty pathetic in comparison to transporters
- There will always be someone to conveniently beam you away from danger in the nick of time.
No I'm Sheyla *giggle* *see's Elles pull out gun* Kidding, Shweir
-Elevators are a pain in the a** (As Daniel would put it)
-Never give an archeologist the kowledge of the gaould, he'll blow up Moscow
-Senators usually end up being evil (BTW who's the new vice pres?)
-Never trust pale people (Guess you can't trust me)

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 10:12 AM
No I'm Sheyla *giggle* *see's Elles pull out gun* Kidding, Shweir
-Elevators are a pain in the a** (As Daniel would put it)
-Never give an archeologist the kowledge of the gaould, he'll blow up Moscow
-Senators usually end up being evil (BTW who's the new vice pres?)
-Never trust pale people (Guess you can't trust me)
*chuckle* When I go with the school to Washington D.C. this October, we might meet our senator. If we do, the first words out of my mouth will be "Mr./Mrs. Senator, please don't cut funding to the Stargate program. I don't want to be killed by Ori."

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 10:23 AM
*chuckle* When I go with the school to Washington D.C. this October, we might meet our senator. If we do, the first words out of my mouth will be "Mr./Mrs. Senator, please don't cut funding to the Stargate program. I don't want to be killed by Ori."
:lol: I'd love to do that.
Me:Hey Senator, Are you afraid that the world could be deystryoed by Aliens any minute now? If you are, keep funding the Stargate program"
Senator: *blank look*
Me: oh come on you now what I'm talking about! Don't play dumb
Me: you know Cheyenne mountain, Teams, travle through a gaint ring, go to other slpanets using a sub spce wormhole
Me: Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson. Sam Carter, The new guy, Teal'c, Vala, that other guy.
Me: well when they decied to tell you, don't cut the budget *men in white coats start to drag me off* The fate of the Galaxy-no the Unisverse, restsing in your hands.....don't be stupid, take hugs not drugs, Viva la Puerta de estrellas!!
Senator: The president tells me nothing *pouts*

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Me: well when they decied to tell you, don't cut the budget *men in white coats start to drag me off* The fate of the Galaxy-no the Unisverse, restsing in your hands.....don't be stupid, take hugs not drugs, Viva la Puerta de estrellas!!
:lol:
That's the part where you start to sound like a conspiracy theorist... :D
Write to your senators! Save the Stargate program!!!

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 10:29 AM
:lol:
That's the part where you start to sound like a conspiracy theorist... :D
Write to your senators! Save the Stargate program!!!
Ypu I'm a whatever you thought I was.....

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Then again... I might just not do that despite how tempting it is... I'd probably receive a good whack across the head from my teacher and a lecteur that goes something along the lines of "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!? I thought you were more mature than this! I'm sending you strait home!!!"

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Then again... I might just not do that despite how tempting it is... I'd probably receive a good whack across the head from my teacher and a lecteur that goes something along the lines of "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!? I thought you were more mature than this! I'm sending you strait home!!!"
Do it, teachers are ot our rulers, plus maybe the Senator watches SG and will have a good laugh :p

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Do it, teachers are ot our rulers, plus maybe the Senator watches SG and will have a good laugh :p
Nah, senators aren't that cool... are they?

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Nah, senators aren't that cool... are they?
I dunno, maybe they wanted some ideas from Kinsey on how to be mean and ruthless :p myabe they've been asked that question before

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Hm... Well... I suppose that there's enough fans crazy enough that at least one senator has been asked that before...

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Hm... Well... I suppose that there's enough fans crazy enough that at least one senator has been asked that before...
yeah :p I bet

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Still... someone would probably drag me away to an asylum where Dr. Fletcher would treat me for severe depression causing me to... blah blah blah.

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 04:38 PM
yeah...I'd guess that. Or a governmant officail will pull you aside and pay you big bucks to keep your mouth shut :p

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Or make you pay big bucks because you "harassed" a U.S. Senator. "Do you realize how serious an offense it was when you said 'If it wasn't for SG-1 you'd be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of you head up your a**?"
"Just quoting..."

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Or make you pay big bucks because you "harassed" a U.S. Senator. "Do you realize how serious an offense it was when you said 'If it wasn't for SG-1 you'd be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of you head up your a**?"
"Just quoting..."
*giggle*

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 05:05 PM
I think I'll just stick with "Please don't cut funding to the Stargate program" and resist laughing at the blank stare I get. :D

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 05:21 PM
I think I'll just stick with "Please don't cut funding to the Stargate program" and resist laughing at the blank stare I get. :D
yeah, sounds like a plan :p

Elles
August 20th, 2006, 05:34 PM
I'll try and get a picture of his/her face to post on Gate World... two more months to go... But plans'll change... Might not get that chance... but it would be priceless... oh so priceless... :D

Commander Jumper
August 20th, 2006, 05:36 PM
indeed :p

Elles
August 21st, 2006, 07:59 PM
- Nothing, NOTHING can be worse than having the first day of school, and then going onto Gate World to find out that Stargate: SG-1 was cancelled. :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: DIE SCI-FI!

Commander Jumper
August 21st, 2006, 08:02 PM
- Nothing, NOTHING can be worse than having the first day of school, and then going onto Gate World to find out that Stargate: SG-1 was cancelled. :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: DIE SCI-FI!
*Hugs Elles* It's ok, I'm hugging everyone, though death is what makes me happy, hugs are the second best thing. I guess the senator cut the budget eh?

Elles
August 22nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
You're right! This is all the fault of our Senators and Congressmen!!! Write your Senators! Write your Congressman!!! Write the White House! SAVE SG-1!!!

Andrew Joshua Talon
August 28th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Indeed. For some reason I want to make bumper stickers for Stargate. In Washington DC they'd be good for a laugh. Here's a few ideas:

-Support the Stargate Program!
-My other car is a Deathglider. (God, so cheesy)
-Gou'ald happens (use for the other villains too)
-Honk Before Your God!
-O'Neill/Jackson 2008
-Always Bet on the Archaeologist
-Stargate Command: Proudly Rewriting the Laws of Physics since 1996.

ZakeD
August 28th, 2006, 09:31 PM
-My other car is a Deathglider. (God, so cheesy)

That ones awesome. xD If that were a bumber sticker and I had a car I would buy that.

Amann
August 28th, 2006, 09:40 PM
i learned how to use my headphones to get free candy and chips from vending machines and learned its nowhere near as hard as astrophysics

chyron
August 31st, 2006, 04:45 PM
Regardless of how bad things are one of three things will happen...

...it'll get better in less than 48 minutes
...it'll get better in about a week
...it'll get better in about three months.

shipper hannah
September 1st, 2006, 06:15 AM
asgard transporters are the answer to any problem

shipper hannah
September 1st, 2006, 06:18 AM
if they look evil, they probably are evil.

jesserella
September 1st, 2006, 06:19 AM
i learned that quoting stargate is so fun, especially when ppl don't know what your on about :P

Elles
September 1st, 2006, 08:13 AM
Tee hee.. I like the "rewriting the laws of physics since 1969" one... :P

I made a T-shirt once that said "My best friend went to Atlantis and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" which should explain the inspiration behind my old sig. :D

Next, I'm going to make one with a picture of Steve the Wraith that says "My heart belongs to Steve." :D

Andrew Joshua Talon
September 1st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Tee hee.. I like the "rewriting the laws of physics since 1969" one... :P

I made a T-shirt once that said "My best friend went to Atlantis and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" which should explain the inspiration behind my old sig. :D

Next, I'm going to make one with a picture of Steve the Wraith that says "My heart belongs to Steve." :D

Ooh! Can I get one of those shirts?

Col. Shadow Quinn
September 1st, 2006, 08:44 PM
-No matter how many time you kill Daniel, he comes back for more.
-Never trust news reporters.
-If the weather's really bad, blame the NID for stealing the weather control device.
-All Wraith ships have Warp Drives.

2ndgenerationalteran
September 5th, 2006, 02:00 AM
release your hostage before you zat him or your going down too buddy.

Elles
September 5th, 2006, 08:19 AM
*chuckle*

A highly distinguishing mark of a moron is someone who can't tell the difference between Star Trek and Stargate.

Captain-Peregrine
September 5th, 2006, 08:34 AM
*chuckle*

A highly distinguishing mark of a moron is someone who can't tell the difference between Star Trek and Stargate.

Oh, yes.

Things I have learned... my Honda looks suspiciously like a broken-down Puddle Jumper...

Elles
September 5th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Oh, yes.

Things I have learned... my Honda looks suspiciously like a broken-down Puddle Jumper...
:eek: You'll have to show us a picture... I can't imagine what kind of a car you have...

Captain-Peregrine
September 5th, 2006, 09:04 AM
lol, maybe it's just me, but it's green and has a huge windshield... and a couple of dents that we won't get into and if you look at it from the right angle, it looks round. lol

Had to name him McKay. Well.... really it's Billy McKay (for Bill the pony, but he's got the attitude of our snarky scientist. :D)

Elles
September 5th, 2006, 09:11 AM
Hm... I think I'll still need that picture. :D

Captain-Peregrine
September 5th, 2006, 09:20 AM
lol

I'll see if I've got the technological wit to get one. :rolleyes:

Where's Rodney when you need him...?

Elles
September 5th, 2006, 09:30 AM
That's what I wrote on my Math homework. :D Symbolic logic is evil...

Captain-Peregrine
September 5th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Math. Ick. I have more doodles than notes on my notes. lol

Elles
September 5th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Me too. :D

chyron
September 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
...advanced civilizations don't have bathrooms.

Elles
September 5th, 2006, 02:44 PM
They don't need them... :D

chyron
September 5th, 2006, 03:01 PM

...let me clarify that...

...advanced civilizations that are on an evolutionary journey toward ascension, but have not yet ascended, don't have bathrooms...

Col. Shadow Quinn
September 5th, 2006, 03:33 PM
*chuckle*

Siege Pt.1 in some episodes, it showed Wraith ships not opening a hyperspace window.

Syera
September 5th, 2006, 03:40 PM
i learned how to use my headphones to get free candy and chips from vending machines and learned its nowhere near as hard as astrophysics
I want to gnaw the legs off that commercial... yeah, right, little tiny wimpy magnets inside a set of earbuds can affect a vending machine!

-Apparently, Sci-Fi enjoys insulting our intelligence with stupid ads like the one mentioned above.
-Just because Dr. Beckett developed it doesn't mean you should trust it. It might kill you dead.
-Anyone can learn to translate Ancient in a relatively short space of time.
-Earth is the only planet in the universe capable of producing unique cultures. Everyone else just copies us.
-Hairspray will get you anything... that is female and walks on two legs.
-Aliens across the universe use the same naming conventions as Western society.
-Most aliens descended from people from the British Isles.

And I learned this from Gateworld - you can learn to read Ancient in... oh, two or three days. I am not making this up.

Linkinparkgundam
September 6th, 2006, 11:57 AM
-Don't call someone you don't know a "geek". Because they might be under the influence of some alien thingy and they might be able to kick your a$$...

-Oh, and under any circumstances, don't play "double or nothing" pool with someone you just met... that will not bode well for you either.....

- Quote has many "O'Neill-ism" has you can, cause the looks you can get are priceless...

Syera
September 6th, 2006, 12:31 PM
-Kiss a man you love, you have sealed his doom. Kiss a man you hate, and you have ensured that he will survive to become a main character in a spin-off series.

gategirl2
September 6th, 2006, 07:03 PM
keep your man away from other women, it will provoke them to go with another women and then it will never end till there gone! like with sheppard you put him near a women he's gone from you and with her then moves on to another and another and another!

Elles
September 6th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Just because he acts like a hot-headed pilot-boy, doesn't mean he couldn't join Mensa if he wanted to. But he doesn't want to... because he is a hot-headed pilot-boy.

PizzaCelebration
September 6th, 2006, 07:14 PM
It's a bad sign when you open your closet door only to realize that there's a stargate where your clothes should be...

Syera
September 6th, 2006, 07:42 PM
-If it tastes like arugula, don't eat it.
-If it's offered to you by an insanely beautiful coquette, don't eat it.
-If it's bipedal, wears a coat with a funny wingaling horsie on one shoulder, and carries a big gun, don't eat it. Its comrades will get really irritated at you... you probably won't survive.
-If you're an android, go ahead, give it a taste... the natives probably didn't put anything weird in it.

Linkinparkgundam
September 6th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Puppets are fun.....

Col. Shadow Quinn
September 7th, 2006, 12:40 AM
-the gate has many names.

Elles
September 7th, 2006, 06:44 AM
When you wake up early in the morning to watch The Real World and you're still half asleep... it gets to be ten times creepier...

Captain-Peregrine
September 7th, 2006, 08:29 AM
... ferris wheels are apparently fun... Who knew?

Syera
September 7th, 2006, 12:55 PM
-Blowing up a star is all in a day's work for some astrophysicists.

Elles
September 7th, 2006, 02:21 PM
-Blowing up a star is all in a day's work for some astrophysicists.
Who has the right materials...

Syera
September 7th, 2006, 03:22 PM
-If you are a respectable little air-force pilot, you'll go crazy after spending about a year off-world. If you're a rebellious authority-blowing air force pilot, things will just magically keep going your way.

Elles
September 7th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Don't pretend to be a God... 'cause when the natives find out, you're screwed.

Linkinparkgundam
September 7th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Blowing up stuff can be more then just a "Military Thing"

gategirl2
September 7th, 2006, 04:48 PM
if you have tried everything and all else fails call carter. wait just call carter first it won't take as long

2ndgenerationalteran
September 8th, 2006, 12:34 AM
that passing notes in class written in ancient to other Stargate fans throw the teacher way off.

susanne
September 8th, 2006, 03:32 AM
if someone says lets split up you might as well just go find the emeny cos someone always gets captured or killed when you split up.

psychobrez
September 8th, 2006, 05:52 AM
that is true but sometimes people just get hurt and they go down hill depending on how long you have been together

Linkinparkgundam
September 8th, 2006, 10:40 AM
if someone says lets split up you might as well just go find the emeny cos someone always gets captured or killed when you split up.

Isn't that the truth....

Don't eat other peoples cookies....
*I have a scar to remind me of this*

Sandmonkey
September 8th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Don't eat the food!

Hooperman1990
September 16th, 2006, 06:39 AM
If theres a really creepy annoying canadian/physicist, the first thing to try is feed them citrus

Elles
September 16th, 2006, 09:23 PM
If theres a really creepy annoying canadian/physicist, the first thing to try is feed them citrus
That's assuming he is a threat.

If there's a creepy annoying Canadian physicist, chances are he'll only shoot something when he's trying not to and fail entirely when he's trying to kill something.

chyron
September 18th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Never let your daughter marry a man named Siler. She'll be shot at, torturted, burned, and just for laughs - shocked by electricty...