This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things About Life I Have Learned From Stargate

You read the title... Just post things you have learned from Stargate.
    Por Examplar...
    From Insiders
    Multiple Ba'als are better than one... or two...
    From Before I Sleep
    Warning: Memory of Sheppard dying in alternate universes may cause fainting and minor stroke.
    You get teh picture...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

- It is essential to have a team made up of three men and a woman to survive offworld missions for an extended period of time. Otherwise it's almost guaranteed at least one of your team will die in that episode.

- All jail cells have a way out. Stuck on a Wraith ship? Just throw a knife at the door controls!

- If aliens are about to attack your planet, never fear. They will wait at least 24 hours before that actually start their assault. Providing you with plenty of time to C4 their ship/activiate powerful weapon you just found.

- If you are captured by an alien baddie, they will kindly wait before they they kill you, to give your friends a chance to rescue you.

- Enemy ships never have flat walls, allowing you an excellent place to hide from patrols.

- No matter what the size of the ship, it can always be operated easily by one person.

- Whatever the problem, the Ancients have a solution.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

- Putting your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems.

Comment

- On average, you will face mortal peril or jeopardy once a week.
        - Even if their system of writing is different, they will always speak english.

Comment

- you will always have an alien on your team
          -never ever say youll be right back bad things always happen when you say that
          -you will avoid death more than 40 times during your escapades.
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

- If your team is lacking of an African-American, you're missions will never make it from the gate to the TV screen.

Comment

-If their eyes glow, shot 'em. (Unless they're Tok'ra...)

Comment

- Daniel's never dead.

Comment

-the words "It couldn't get much worse than this" have no meaning to the Goauld, ancients, Mother nature (no not Oma), or any other Aliens...because....they will always make it so you eat those words...

Comment

- If you can push a button and make the world better, it means TPTB haven't been thinking hard enough.

Comment

- Never trust a senator
                      - Earth ships are better than Goa'uld ships.
                      - Ancient technology and influence is everywhere.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

- If everyone is in mortal peril it means the season is nearing an end.

Comment

- Don't expect any bathrooms on alien ships.

Comment

- If two main characters a kissing they're either
                            a) Dillusional, rendering whatever actions they make unmeasurable
                            b) In another reality
                            c) Not in control of their body
                            d) Dreaming

Comment

The biggest thing ive learnt from the show and I think is the most important thing is:

Dont stand infront of a stargate's unstable event horizon as it engages. You will end up a pair of shoes with cooked feet in.
                              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Working...
                              X