Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When STARGATE is over what is NEXT ? Prequels , Futures , or Movies ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When STARGATE is over what is NEXT ? Prequels , Futures , or Movies ??

Ok so i have read throw alot of threads on this and other WEBSITES ... one thing alot of people agree on is that there SHOULDNT be a SPIN off show of SG-1 ...

Reasons ...

STARGATE in the Future ...

Wouldnt really be good couse SG-1 is setup for what is going on in todays times ... More like if STARGATE Program was there , but none of us know about it ... LOL .. A Future style Show would just make it more like STAR TREK , or STAR WARS ..

What I think ...

I do Agree with alot of people that think STARGATE would be alot like STAR TREK and STAR WARS if they did a Show based on the Future .. At the same time it would be kind of SWEET to see what technology SG-C has learned and created for there selfs ... What other Galaxies we have found that the Ancients might have been in , and what kind of NEW ENEMIES that we incounter ...

STARGATE Prequels ....

There has been alot of great ideas for Prequels for STARGATE ...
    • Ancients before they left the Milky Way Galaxy ....
    • Ancients while in the Pegasus Galaxy ...
    • Ancients from the very START of there GATE Program ...

And many many more ...
    What alo of people think is that STARGATE would end up like STAR TREK : Enterprize or STAR WARS 1,2 and 3 .. Just not going to have the same fan base that SG-1 and SG-A has had ..

What I think ....

I would love to have a SERIES ( AFTER SG-1 and SG-A ) about the Ancients , It would open up the dorr for some really SWEET battles between the Ancients as we know then , with some really new Enemies that we might have never incountered before ...

Maybe there where other Races that where out there that had Technology that was just as great as the Ancients ...

Or even get some really great STORYLINES about the 4 Great Races , what they where all like , and what it was like for these races ... What made them so gret in there time .. What kind of Enemies did they have to battle . What started this Great Alliance ..

Even if they setup a PREQUEL for only 4 or 5 seasons , it would make for a great STORY that So far has been untold n the STARGATE World ...

Yes some things should be UNTOLD , but thee is alot of things that should be told ...
    • Why did the Ori and Ancients have a fall out , Could it have been resolved before Ascending ?
    • What was the trip like for the Ancients when TRAVILING to the Milky Way Galaxy ?
    • What happened in there own Galaxy to make them leave ?
    • Where the Acnients the first to Ascend ?
    • What other Races Ascended before the Ancients , or even after the Ancients ?
    • What was the PATH of Ascention like ?
    • What kind of Allie's did the Ancients make on there way to the Milky Way Galaxy ?
    • How was the Great Alliance formed , and what did they trade ?

MOVIES .....

Then there has been an IDEA of having MOVIES Based on STARGATE SG-1 and STARGATE SG-A ...

What I think ..

This could be the best IDEA otu there ... Having STARGATE Movies based on the series ...

What has happened after we have beating the Ori and started a new Alliance with the jaffas ?
    Could Altantis still be saved with HUMANS living on it for good ? What about humans taking on the Roll that the Ancients did MILLIONS of MILLIONS of years ago , by building are own CITY SHIPS and traveling the Universe and seeding life , maybe incountering New Allies , and New Enemies ...

Maybe a New Enemy comes to the Milky Way galaxy , and instead of having it ploted out for a Series , they make it to a movie instead ...

Maybe setting up a movie Once a Year of Two times a Year would work out better , and give new life to STARGATE After the Series Ends ... Would keep SG-1 Alive , and as well as keeping the Story of the team out there for us to watch ...

??? ...What do you think is NEXt After SG-1 and SG-A are Canceled ... ???

[/QUOTE]

A show about bunnies.....killer bunnies.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Oooo! Yes!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
        A show about bunnies.....killer bunnies.[/QUOTE]

STAR WARS - THE PHANTOM BUNNY
        STAR WARS - ATTACK OF THE BUNNIES
        STAR WARS - REVENGE OF THE BUNNIES
        STAR WARS - A NEW BUNNY
        STAR WARS - THE BUNNIES STRIKE BACK
        STAR WARS - RETURN OF THE BUNNIES

If George doesn't like it he can sue me
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

When Stargate, as a franchise ends, we'll probably get Fanon Books, akin to the DS9 ones... Hopefully...

Worst Case Scenario, it fades into the Winds of Time... Forgotton....

Comment

Stargate worlds....that where i am going to spend my time and watching reruns
            DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

No Prequels.

The charm about Stargate is that it's set in the present involving people like you and me. If they destroy that, they destroy the franchise.

IMHO, of course.

Comment

i would like to see one prequel though.

i just wanna see pre-ascention anubis go to kheb and dupe oma into helping him ascend. i would LOVE to see how that went down.
                VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

Stargate never is going to end !
                  Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                  Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                  Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

I would like to see prequels, future eps, and movies.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Working...
                    X