• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

episodes 815 and 816: Reckoning parts 1 & 2

just found this on rdanderson.com

don't know anything about the plot yet

both parts are written by DK and directed by PDL
    Last edited by shockwave; 13 August 2004, 11:55 AM.

Good to see more 2-part episodes again this season. I love dem two-parters.
    Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

(SPOILERS in this thread for Season Eight's "Reckoning," "Threads," "New Order," and potentially more ...)

Spoiler:
      I noticed that a new late season two-parter, Reckoning, was announced by Gateworld. Since it comes right after Daniel's episode with Oma, I doubt that it much to do with Anubis. (Usually, sequels to story arcs occure with a little space inbetween.) It could deal with RepliCarter, but I hope it involves the Return of the Ashen. Rumors indicate that they want revenge for the events of 2001. Sweet irony that advanced humans - not Goa'uld, Replicators, or Wraith - nearly take out the Tau'ri.
      Last edited by Lord You; 14 August 2004, 10:42 PM. Reason: I'm bad at marking spoilers.... Sorry!

Comment

We're not sure yet if "Reckoning" will actually fall in place as #815-816. I think it may end up coming after "Threads."
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Sounds interesting that we've got another two-parter this season. I'll be looking forward to watching this. I agree with Darren, it will probably air after Sci-Fi's break of airing.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
            I noticed that a new late season two-parter, Reckoning, was announced by Gateworld. Since it comes right after Daniel's episode with Oma, I doubt that it much to do with Anubis. (Usually, sequels to story arcs occure with a little space inbetween.) It could deal with RepliCarter, but I hope it involves the Return of the Ashen. Rumors indicate that they want revenge for the events of 2001. Sweet irony that advanced humans - not Goa'uld, Replicators, or Wraith - nearly take out the Tau'ri.

Seeing the Aschen again would be wonderful. If it does come as a two-parter, I will be surprised to see that. I doubt it will include Anubis as much as I would like it to but hey, return of the Aschen sounds better.
            __

__

Comment

Sounds great, can't wait to see it.

Spoiler Space

I actually hope that Daniel will Ascend again.

Comment

Reckoning takes place before threads
                sources from other sites stated "full alert" as 814 and "threads" as 817.
                Rdanderson.com confirms this, and confirms Reckoning to be 815 and 816.
                Replicator Carter is for Gemini (812)

Comment

Spoilers
                  Maybe it is to do with Replicator and gau'old fighting each other.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Very likely
                    TPTB said that there will be a big showdown between the goa'uld and the reps
                    Last edited by shockwave; 14 August 2004, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                      Reckoning takes place before threads
                      sources from other sites stated "full alert" as 814 and "threads" as 817.
                      Rdanderson.com confirms this, and confirms Reckoning to be 815 and 816.
                      Replicator Carter is for Gemini (812)
                      Please call her Replicarter not Replicator Carter, thank you. Anyway, I think what wass thinks

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                        We're not sure yet if "Reckoning" will actually fall in place as #815-816. I think it may end up coming after "Threads."
                        I know you're hiding something! What context did Mel bring up the episode in? I've got a feeling that it has to do with Oma and Threads....

Comment

Wonder if this may be the season ending?
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                            Please call her Replicarter not Replicator Carter, thank you.
                            people can call her Replicator Carter if they want to. i refuse to call her/it/whatever Replicarter. it sounds cheesy and lazy...

head on down to the 'New Replicator Enemy' thread in Season Eight part of the forum and voice your opinion about this naming thing

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Spoiler:
                              We've heard rumors about the Goa'uld and Replicators getting into a battle with each other and that the SGC would have to decide which side to take. Could this be the episode? Something like that would definately be worthy of a 2-parter and I don't think it could be resolved in one episode.
                              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                              X