This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad wright predictied 10 seasons

if you go back to the season 1 dvd region 1 on the disc containing tin man singularity (slim down case)

there is a featurette with the producers (brad wright and Jonathan glassier) the question pops up on how many worlds and gate will SG-1 discover and brad says laughing 10 seasons .......who would have thought then that he actually be right
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Yeah, I found that funny too. He says something like "I could see the show going on for awhile, at least ten seasons!" Heh.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Of course, 10 years ago, Stargate wasn't available on DVD. Heck, they weren't even available on VHS. Shows don't immediately get released on DVD. This only started happening quite recently.

The interviews were done long after Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
        Of course, 10 years ago, Stargate wasn't available on DVD. Heck, they weren't even available on VHS. Shows don't immediately get released on DVD. This only started happening quite recently.

They were done between season 4 and season 5.
        Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
        Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
        -Audioslave

Comment

Yeah but those interviews and featurettes included in the Season 1 set were done for Showtime during Season 1.
          sigpic

Comment

This interview is on S3 or 4 on the region 2 box sets
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII

i know i just thought it was kinda ironic considering during season 5 there was a good Chance of it be canceled
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                i know i just thought it was kinda ironic considering during season 5 there was a good Chance of it be canceled
                Showtime did cancel SG-1 after Season 5 but then Sci-Fi picked it up.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope we can have at least one more season of SG-1. I really think that more needs to be done with this show, as well as the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                    I hope we can have at least one more season of SG-1. I really think that more needs to be done with this show, as well as the characters.
                    I dont know i would go and say at least 2 more seasons for SG-1 , I would really like 5 more seasons , but that could be pushing it a little ... Would be sweet for 15 Seasons , then we would get 300 eps.

But STARGATE Altantis needs to go on for a while as well ..

Comment

If sg1 has anther season a will so so so happey and i would like atlantis to run anther 3 or 4 seasons or even get season 10 like sg1 and 100 more sg1 and sga movies also 10 more spin offs i would just be happey with that if i say that it will happen right
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                      X