X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA: IGN: What to Watch: Friday Aug. 18

From IGN:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/724/724659p6.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

What 2 Watch: 8/12 - 8/18/06

FRIDAY, AUGUST 18

Sci Fi Channel

Stargate: SG-1:

"Sci Fi Inside: Stargate SG-1's 200th Episode" &

"200" -- 9:00pm ET/PT on SCI FI.

Expect big happenings to revolve around number "200." Starting off with a behind the scenes and retrospective called "Sci Fi Inside: Stargate SG-1's 200th Episode" - then leading to the actual event. In the 200th episode SG-1 goes to Hollywood to serve as consultants on a feature-film version of Wormhole X-treme, a TV series based on their adventures - only to find that truth isn't always stranger than fiction.

In an immense achievement for the little-sci-fi-show-that-could, Stargate SG-1 is celebrating its 200th episode. After watching the show myself, I can confidently say that "200" gleefully breaks the fourth wall and invites the viewers to watch a hilariously manic hour of television which breaks down the phoniness of Hollywood. In the end, "200" feels more like a love letter to the fans than an episode in the Stargate canon (but don't let that dissuade casual viewers - it's really funny!).

Stargate Atlantis: "The Real World" -- 10:00pm ET/PT on the Sci Fi Channel.

Dr. Elizabeth Weir awakens in a psychiatric hospital on Earth and is told by her doctors that her entire experience at Atlantis during the last two years was nothing more than a figment of her imagination. You think she believes that?

**snippage**

Copyright 1996-2006, IGN Entertainment, Inc.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I can't wait for both episodes. This week should be a great week for both SG-1 and SGA.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
    X