This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Potential" Season 3 SPOILERS ! ? ! ? !

First off lemme say, Long time reader first time poster. I love Gateworld and can't imagine my life without it .

Anywho, onto the potential spoilers, or what I hope to be potential spoilers. I was browsing around the Battlestar Wiki and discovered this little titbit. A recently (and by recent I mean within the time frame of the last two months or so) adjustment or addition or update whatever you wanna call it was made to the listings of Battlestars for the RIM Series.

DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING TO AVOID "POTENTIAL" SPOILERS.

I noticed while just run-of-the-mill reading over the list there of Battlestars were these little asteric marks next to certain ships (to indicate some kinda of footnote) I coulda sworn were never there before. And I'm 99.9% sure they weren't. According to the citations for whichever Battlestar the asterick appears next to, there were uniforms made for that particular Battlestar. They've just yet to be seen onscreen.

So in my head this could mean one of two things . . . maybe we're bound to see more surviving Battlestars , or at least their crews, or maybe they'll appear in a Flashback episode, perhaps the episode Hero which is focused around one big oober Adama flashback. Personally I'm hoping for the surviving Battlestars. I'd love to see one big 'ol CGI Battlestar vs. Basestar all out brawl. (Perhaps over New Caprica, I can dream can't I?)

HERE is a link to the particular page I'm talking about. The Battlestars it makes reference to, and these seem like new names to me, are the Cerberus, Prometheus, and The Solaria. And the footnote reads, "There were uniforms made for the crew of these Battlestars, but have not been seen on-screen yet."

So, is anyone gonna say nice find Muffin? Huh, Huh, did I do good or what?

I have a feeling that was in regards to the Original Series.
    http://www.battlestargalactica.com/o...outdoc0002.htm
    Mentions the Prometheus, Solaria and the Cerberus as names of Battlestars (for TOS) that were obtained from other sources - novels and costume department information.
    Besides, Prometheus has already been used as a name for one of the civilian ships - the freighter in Black Market.

Comment

Could be, never saw that before.

Comment

Heres hoping for new Battlestars AND Pegasus sticking around as well!!
        Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

No new ships!!!

Hopefully it's for the flashback.

Comment

It's a safe bet they are for a flashback episode or maybe POW's the cylon have. might turn up.

Comment

Yeah, more than likely flashbacks. However after reading the article that Agent_Dark pointed out, I thinkin, ah no.

OREO, when you said "No New Ships! ! !" are you saying you hope there will be no more ships, or it has been made clear that there will be no more discovered surviving battlestars and we need to get the idea out of our heads?

Comment

Oh I's just saying I hate the idea of there being more surviving ships. It's supposed to be about the fact that mankind is almost completely wiped out. Them finding even more ships is just a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                  Oh I's just saying I hate the idea of there being more surviving ships. It's supposed to be about the fact that mankind is almost completely wiped out. Them finding even more ships is just a bad idea.
                  I agree there. The two Battlestars are more than enough. If they do show other ships, I say let it be in flashbacks.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

the idea of more suriving colionial ships is interesting however i would have thought that the cylons would have made a pretty thorougth job of destroying them in the mini seris the main reason that galactica ecasped was because the cylons let them go and pegaus got away by sheer luck and only survived cos of cains leadership the odds of other battlestars surving will be 10,000 to 1 so if the do appear in bsg it will only be a flash back i hope

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                      No new ships!!!

Hopefully it's for the flashback.
                      Why man!!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Although, the showis about Galactica and not any other ships, 2 shipd is good enuff, because we can have interchanging stories!!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                        X