This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Guy Anubis

Anybody else think that the guy who played Anubis in the ascended resturant in 'Threads' should've played Anubis since he was introduced - that would've showed a lighter side to the system lords, lol
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Lol, I think no-one would have taken him seriously and im sure O'neill would have had a few jokes at a fat system lord. Anyway, David Paffy was a good Anubis even though they never showed his face. But do you think that the Ascended guy from threads was Anubis' original form before he ascended?
    Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
      Lol, I think no-one would have taken him seriously and im sure O'neill would have had a few jokes at a fat system lord. Anyway, David Paffy was a good Anubis even though they never showed his face. But do you think that the Ascended guy from threads was Anubis' original form before he ascended?
      Ha! if only, lol
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
      X