Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis too be out of computer power!?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis too be out of computer power!?!

I just read in the G4 Tech support forum,

Spoiler:
    Dell is recalling 4.1 million notebook batteries because of a defective battery that may overcharge, overheat, and possibly catch fire. They are recalling any notebook battery sold between April 1, 2004, and July 18 of this year. It's been said they will setup a website for this but I haven't been able to find one that works.

This would include all or most of the ones in atlantis...being that they are Dell inspirion's i believe(they look like my sisters inspirion lol so im going with the assumption)

Now my question is... Do you think that Mckay or anyone else(i say Mckay because he does EVERYTHING LOL) would make a crack about it in a later episode? or maybe a small line about the daedalus bringing 200 new batteries to Atlantis? or how about an entire episode where the computers malfunction and its because of the batteries? lol ok maybe not that but you think they would mention it?
    Perhaps they'll get Sony laptops, and change them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

buggeration
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Nice idea, but they will never do that because it would mean the instantaneous termination of whatever contract/advertising deal Dell & Stargate have.

Comment

Originally posted by sarc
        Nice idea, but they will never do that because it would mean the instantaneous termination of whatever contract/advertising deal Dell & Stargate have.
        yeah, but they could include some guy from india talking mckay thru tech support for 17 hours and it would be realistic and nothing sells like reality lol
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
        X