This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Worlds MMO: New Jolt Q&A article

Jolt.co.uk has a new article about stargate worlds up, thought you guys might be interested. http://www.jolt.co.uk/index.php?articleid=6815

Short excerpt.
    At what point during the show’s timeline does the game take place?

JS: It’s actually designed to be congruent. The idea is that the extra content we release (that we are calling ‘episodes’) will actually reference episodes of the show, with events, characters and situations being referenced and maybe in some cases directly used.

One thing that is really amazing is that MGM have decreed that what we do in the game will be considered canon – which means you may actually see Episodes in Stargate SG-1 that reference what’s occurred in the game! Now how cool is that?

The game is going to be considered canon?? That's slightly unusual...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      The game is going to be considered canon?? That's slightly unusual...
      Indeed.

Comment

That sounds so cool! Do you know if they have released any sort of timeframe?

Edit: I was too excited - thanks for posting the link! *hugs*
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Darn, I guess I can't blow up the Earth then.

Comment

Im very optimistic for this game as long as they pull it off correctly. Remember the Matrix Online which was considered canon and set after the movies, that didnt go so well.
            Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
              Im very optimistic for this game as long as they pull it off correctly.
              Me too. I doubt they will rush it though, and from all the things i hear, it should be amazing
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I'm deffinitely looking forward to this MMO. That will be very nice to be able to play and gate to numerous different worlds. could be quite an experience.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Working...
                X