This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primitive Races

it seems that all of the societies in the Pegasus galaxy will be farmers. I think a show without some advanced race will not be fun at all.

Was there any advanced race in session 1 of sg-1 exept Goaulds??
    C'mon. This is just beginning. I'm sure we gonna meet something like Tollan asgards and so on.
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
      Was there any advanced race in session 1 of sg-1 exept Goaulds??
      C'mon. This is just beginning. I'm sure we gonna meet something like Tollan asgards and so on.
      Yes. The NOX were in the first season of SG-1.

Comment

Ok, yeh right. But we havent really seen any advanced technology have we?
        btw.
        Spoiler:
        We gonna see that ancient in sanctuary, dont you people think thats advanced enough?

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by disforw
          it seems that all of the societies in the Pegasus galaxy will be farmers. I think a show without some advanced race will not be fun at all.
          And how exactly did you arrive at this conclusion, based on the first 5 episodes?

Besides, the Athosians may not be your typical farmers. They're certainly not technophobes.
          To Infinity And Beyond!

O'Neill: "Do we know this... shrub?"

Comment

Yes, they are the long lost furlings in disguise.

Comment

Spoiler:
              The planet in Poisoning the well doesn't look so primitive as other worlds, but not as advanced as earth civilisation.

The Genii from Underground are an advanced society disguised as farmers

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                Spoiler:
                The planet in Poisoning the well doesn't look so primitive as other worlds, but not as advanced as earth civilisation.

Yes, but still not so really advaced like th asgards or tollans or at least the Tokra.

Comment

maybe we will see the furlings in this galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c22
                    maybe we will see the furlings in this galaxy
                    Yeah, actually i've heard (not sure) that the TBTP said that they saved the furlings for Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                      Spoiler:

Underground Spoilers
                      Spoiler:

We're actually going to be enemies with these Hobbits? They better have a good disguise. http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/graphics/109_02.shtml

Comment

Just wait for the advanced races to start poppin out. They need to find the advanced tech gradually. Otherwise TPTB would probably run out of tech ideas.

Comment

Yep, actually when did we see the first really advanced race in SG-1 exept the Nox?

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                            Yep, actually when did we see the first really advanced race in SG-1 exept the Nox?
                            In the first season. First we met the Nox. Then two episodes later, we find out about the Asgard (though we don't see them) in Thor's Hammer. And then several episodes later in Enigma, we meet the Tollan.

edited to add: You could also consider the alien we met in Fire and Water was an advanced race. And then you have The Torment of Tantalus, where we first find out about the four races, sort of.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              In the first season. First we met the Nox. Then two episodes later, we find out about the Asgard (though we don't see them) in Thor's Hammer. And then several episodes later in Enigma, we meet the Tollan.

edited to add: You could also consider the alien we met in Fire and Water was an advanced race. And then you have The Torment of Tantalus, where we first find out about the four races, sort of.
                              Speaking of Tornment of Tantalus, does anybody know whats the device in the inro af SGA that look like that library of those 4 races we've seen in ToT?

Comment

Working...
                              X